+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

arax30th

Nov 26, 2012
Right. Recommend printing out the specification and taking it with you to the photographer. Get both sides stamped to be safe. Write your name on the back of both of them.
I think you mean both photos... Both sides is not a good idea :D

mo jack

Apr 22, 2014
Hello gentlemen , I appreciate answering this question since it is really confusing me , the address , passport photocopies request the information for last 6 years or since you became a PR whatever is most recent .

I became PR on Aug 15 2015 , so do I have to send only the information since my PR or I have to go back 6 years ( old app )

Ukrainiandude

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Right. Recommend printing out the specification and taking it with you to the photographer. Get both sides stamped to be safe. Write your name on the back of both of them.
  • Photographs must be printed on quality photographic paper.
  • Provide the name of the photographer or the studio, the studio address and the date the photos were taken on the back of the photos
  • Print the name of the person on the back of the photos.

What is quality paper?

babak3215

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys,

In the updated physical presence calculator form, IRCC placed this sentence:

"Your eligibility period is ... to ..., you will need this for your application form."

Does anyone knows, what exactly this means?

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I have 2 questions please:

1- do I need to provide documents to prove my temporary status prior to PR?

2- there was a period of 1 year or so when I was waiting for my protected person application to be processed and approved. Do I mark that time as "protected persom" in time calculator?
I was only an applicant during that year but only see protected person option in time calculator.

Your answers will be appreciated and liked. Thanks

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Hi guys,

"Your eligibility period is ... to ..., you will need this for your application form."

5 years. from 11Oct, 2012 - 11Oct-2017

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

It means the exact 5 year period you need

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Question:
Person had a period time on kind of out of status - restoration of temporary resident status (but still legally in Canada- without any visitor or worker permit)
How to mention it in calculator? Leave a gap between work permits? Well this person was still legally in Canada, just not able to work and without health card

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Check the FAQ - it actually says that the Printed Date needs to be the same as the signature date.

Guess I'll go toss mine and reprint tomorrow!
So i cant print mine tommorow and sign say next week?

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Hi guys,

I am trying to claim PRE-PR time but I cannot seem to remember the exact dates/duration of my previous visas (Student & Visitor), would CIC call centre be able to assist with this information? The new residency calculator is asking for time spent before becoming PR. Although I qualify without pre pr time, not sure if my application will be returned if I do not include the information

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
I have 2 questions please:

1- do I need to provide documents to prove my temporary status prior to PR?

2- there was a period of 1 year or so where I was waiting for my protected person application to be processed and approved. Do I mark that time as "protected persom" in time calculator?
I was only an applicant during that year but only see protected person option in time calculator.

Yohr answers will be appreciated and liked. Thanks
Have same question like number 2, but as restoration status between 2 work permits