February 2017 -9 Days
March 2017 -11 Days
April 2017 -16 Days
May 2017 -36 Days
June 2017 -34 Days
July 2017 -35 Days
August 2017 -38 Days
September 2017 -32 Days

Based on these 12 months data the average Processing time from Application Delivered to AOR is 23 days.
If your application was delivered to IRCC on 12th or 13 October 2017 then you should get your AOR already or by tomorrow November 13, 2017. If not then your application is taking longer than average time !

Data source- Excel sheet
Yes, but if you look at the average number of cases it used to be in the 80 range not 500 something! So forget 30 days processing for all. This is not an ordinary month for IRCC. By statistical terms you can call it an outlier.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Reactions: nofrills

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Resending again.

Hello, please add me to the citizenship workbook. I sent the application today under the new c6 changes.

Sent: 2017-11-08
Days: 1526
Received: 2017-11-10

I remember seeing a November forum link but couldn't find it.

Also, do I just keep updating my status on this forum?

Thanks!
I added you. Technically you should post your updates in the Nov forum but if you specify to update your details in the Nov sheet, I'm sure we could help update there too :)

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hi all immigration experts,

Congratulations to all who have already got AOR and good luck for those who are in the process right now.
Friends, I have also few queries regarding Citizenship Application and I hope you guys will help me and I will really appreciate. I will start from this question.

Q.1: In 2016, I worked with an employer in two different provinces. Ontario and Calgary but Employer has office in Ontario only. He issued me two T4s. One for Alberta and one for Ontario. But in both of the T4s, he did write my Ontario's address. Now the question here is, should I mention my Calgary address in application too while this address is not there in my Alberta T4 ?
Secondly, What information IRCC will take from CRA ? They will verify this too where I have been living ?
If there was an office you went to in Calgary then you could write that address..if not, then as someone suggested, write a short letter explaining why the address is of Ontario even when you worked in Calgary- I'm sure it's not a big deal

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Can someone help me on this do i have to declare unpaid internships? It was during my degree. And i just went there to learn things.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Average Processing time from Application Delivered to AOR - Month wise:

September 2016 -18 Days
October 2016 -17 Days
November 2016 -20 Days
December 2016 - 23 Days
January 2017 -11 Days
February 2017 -9 Days
March 2017 -11 Days
April 2017 -16 Days
May 2017 -36 Days
June 2017 -34 Days
July 2017 -35 Days
August 2017 -38 Days
September 2017 -32 Days

Based on these 12 months data the average Processing time from Application Delivered to AOR is 23 days.
If your application was delivered to IRCC on 12th or 13 October 2017 then you should get your AOR already or by tomorrow November 13, 2017. If not then your application is taking longer than average time !

Data source- Excel sheet
These statistics has little relevance today. Since middle of this year some CIC was working at a lower pace due to re-training for the new rules. Now, although all resources are back to processing the applications, it may still take longer while as there was a real flood of applications in October, x7 the normal amount if i am not mistaken. All you can do now is to wait...

Last edited:

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Can someone help me on this do i have to declare unpaid internships? It was during my degree. And i just went there to learn things.
I personally would not, I did not list my part-time cash based self-employed software dev stuff. I did just put un-employed for that period.

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
You don't have declare if it is during your degree because it is already inside the time period of your study.

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I personally would not, I did not list my part-time cash based self-employed software dev stuff. I did just put un-employed for that period.
are you saying this on public that you worked part time job and did not declared to the government? and it is ok to do so? how do you justify that?

Last edited:

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
are you saying this on public that you worked part time job and did not declared to the government? and it is ok to do so? how do you justify that?
I paid my taxes for that, but I don't think something like that is a legit and official work experience. I was getting cash money form a start-up having no company registered.

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I paid my taxes for that, but I don't think something like that is a legit and official work experience. I was getting cash money form a start-up having no company registered.
If you paid tax for that then CRA has this part time work information! And if you did not inform IRCC then it is contradictory! Not sure why you think part time job earning is not legit! Anyways! you can do whatever you think right but I don't think it is a good to give someone suggestion whiteout being 100% sure about it!

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
If you paid tax for that then CRA has this part time work information! And if you did not inform IRCC then it is contradictory! Not sure why you think part time job earning is not legit! Anyways! you can do whatever you think right but I don't think it is a good to give someone suggestion whiteout being 100% sure about it!
Well there are a lot of people who work on cash basis and don't declare taxes. If its not declared then its like you never worked. and saying it in public as anonymous does not matter.

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Well there are a lot of people who work on cash basis and don't declare taxes. If its not declared then its like you never worked. and saying it in public as anonymous does not matter.
well if I had to work on cash for some reason and did not pay tax then I would not be proud of it and at least I would not encourage other people do so ! that is what i meant!