+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

rightstalk

Dec 20, 2016
Hi, my Citizenship application was delevired on 17th Oct. Today I recieved a letter from cic, with UCI and application number, saying to check the attachment. But there was no attachment with the email. Do you guys know if it’s AOR?

Reactions: MTLBoy

MTLBoy

Oct 16, 2017
Hi, my Citizenship application was delevired on 17th Oct. Today I recieved a letter from cic, with UCI and application number, saying to check the attachment. But there was no attachment with the email. Do you guys know if it’s AOR?
Yes it is , the attachment has no more information more than your UCI and home address. Check online in CIC using your file number in the email subject after 48 hours . If you can login all are good. The attachment has no added value !

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that ia the AOR. Do you mind to share your information inthe tracker?

ohhhhusa

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Got my application back today (forgot to sign the Presence Calculator).
Sent Oct 14
Rec Oct19
They sent it back on Oct 30th, so at least we know they're working fast if you don't make stupid mistakes like me. :)

Wonders

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

My timeline:

25th June - Entry in EE pool
28th June- OINP Nomination Received
9th Aug - ITA received
25th Sep - AOR
16th Oct - ADR
26th Oct - PPR

My application status is approve. However, a bit confused and want to understand what is a counterfoil.
Can any one please assist me regarding the same.

Thanks in advance!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Sent Oct 14
Rec Oct19
They sent it back on Oct 30th, so at least we know they're working fast if you don't make stupid mistakes like me. :)
Unfortunate. Atleast you got to know within 2 weeks. Did you send it to the courier address or PO box ? Thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi,

My timeline:

25th June - Entry in EE pool
28th June- OINP Nomination Received
9th Aug - ITA received
25th Sep - AOR
16th Oct - ADR
26th Oct - PPR

My application status is approve. However, a bit confused and want to understand what is a counterfoil.
Can any one please assist me regarding the same.

Thanks in advance!
Sounds like you applied for Permanent Residency under Express Entry ? If so, please post in the PR forum. This is the citizenship section.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/permanent-residence-in-canada.57/

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Sent Oct 14
Rec Oct19
Oh crap. I don’t remember signing the presence calculator. Was there a line for the signature or did it say somewhere to do that?! :(

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Oh crap. I don’t remember signing the presence calculator. Was there a line for the signature or did it say somewhere to do that?! :(
On page 2 of the calculator, the following text asks for signature. Did you not create a copy of your application before mailing it ?

Please make sure that the date of application used in this calculation and the date of signature on the
application form and on this page are the same.
Warning: If you send an application containing misleading or fraudulent information, you can be charged with a
criminal offence and your citizenship application can be refused.
I understand the content of this form. I declare that the information provided is true, correct and complete.
Signature of applicant:________________________________________
Date:__________________________________

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
On page 2 of the calculator, the following text asks for signature. Did you not create a copy of your application before mailing it ?

Please make sure that the date of application used in this calculation and the date of signature on the
Warning: If you send an application containing misleading or fraudulent information, you can be charged with a
I understand the content of this form. I declare that the information provided is true, correct and complete.
No we didn’t make a copy. Dumb mistake :( That signature line would have been signed though. Thanks.

ohhhhusa

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017

There is your answer. I didn't realize it until I helped a friend with his application. Then i was 50/50 whether I signed it or not, and then I somehow convinced myself that I signed it 100%. Today I got my answer, now I am behind all the 10 million October applications.