+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application returned today 7thNov

dineshk527

Oct 11, 2016
Hello People,

• My App received on Sept 19th(Stamped on the file)
  • Returned on Nov 7th

Reason: Due to incomplete(missed my sign on physical presence calculator) they marked the document where the sign has been missed.

Question: What is the best solution for this?
Should I just sign the document and send them back the same file? would this work?
I'm worrying more because it is being a physical presence calculator, as they say, that this signature date should match with the original application signed to date.
Can someone help with what would be the right approach

What happens next?
The calculator will tell you if you meet the physical presence requirement.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just update your documents with the new date, use the old receipt, and send it again.
You'll get the credit of additional days in Canada, which is always good.

Reactions: jc94

dineshk527

Oct 11, 2016
Just update your documents with the new date, use the old receipt, and send it again.
You'll get the credit of additional days in Canada, which is always good.
That means, I am filling out the application and Physical presence calculator again?
I was under the impression that signing the missed field(date and sign) and writing an explanatory letter would do it?
I just want to make things clear before i send it again.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, you can sign the form and send the application back.. But please double check to make sure all documents you sent initially are there. (review all the documents in checklist again) and make sure the checklist itself is there.

OR you may redo the physical calculator form again with the new sending date but please make sure other forms reflect the new date as well.

The second option will add mire days to your physical residency in Canada which is always good aa mentioned by Seym above.

All the best.

~A