Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I believe there’s some agents is slower than others they leave everything for the last minute.

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
I called IRCC yesterday, after the wait time of more then 40 min, A lady picked up my phone and she was very humble, after the inquiry about my application she said, all is complete but they have forwarded my application to Mississauga office. I live in Markham, and test was in Scarborough. My test date was 18 Jan 2018.

Anyone else faced the same situation? Please reply.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I called IRCC yesterday, after the wait time of more then 40 min, A lady picked up my phone and she was very humble, after the inquiry about my application she said, all is complete but they have forwarded my application to Mississauga office. I live in Markham, and test was in Scarborough. My test date was 18 Jan 2018.

Anyone else faced the same situation? Please reply.
There’s a july applicant whose file was transfer to Mississauga and he got Oath Invite About 2 weeks after.

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
There’s a july applicant whose file was transfer to Mississauga and he got Oath Invite About 2 weeks after.
I actually forget to ask when did they transferred the file.

Did anyone else have any of such situation?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I actually forget to ask when did they transferred the file.

Did anyone else have any of such situation?
Yes there’s was a couple more people I think because Scarborough office is so slow for Oath Invite so it might be a good thing because Mississauga gives Oath Invite really quick.

mickel44

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Hi guys,
Just to let you know youre not alone! Did my Test in Nov27th in Scarborough and get DM couple weeks later and still waiiiiitttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiig since then:eek::D Nothing more frustrating than this! I even order my ATIP notes 6 weeks ago and still did not get anything!!!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi guys,
Just to let you know youre not alone! Did my Test in Nov27th in Scarborough and get DM couple weeks later and still waiiiiitttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiig since then:eek::D Nothing more frustrating than this! I even order my ATIP notes 6 weeks ago and still did not get anything!!!
For some reason I thought you already had your Oath.I called last week and was told my application is in process but and Ecas it’s still saying DM.

0ntarian

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hi guys,
ATIP is taking too long as well?

mickel44

Star Member
May 24, 2013
For some reason I thought you already had your Oath.I called last week and was told my application is in process but and Ecas it’s still saying DM.
I wish but no if I had the oath I would have shared. I just dont wanna keep posting my frustration about the wait lol
I dont think "In Process" means anything in specific, just a generic term that still in process to be scheduled for oath..
The only thing am not sure of is does DM means done of BG check? if Yes then it's just a waiting game but if No then it's a whole different story!! I wish we can have confident information about all these things and why people from October for example get oath while people from Aug and Jul still waiting (considering it's the same office). There is sooo many uncertainties and question marks in this whole process!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I wish but no if I had the oath I would have shared. I just dont wanna keep posting my frustration about the wait lol
I dont think "In Process" means anything in specific, just a generic term that still in process to be scheduled for oath..
The only thing am not sure of is does DM means done of BG check? if Yes then it's just a waiting game but if No then it's a whole different story!! I wish we can have confident information about all these things and why people from October for example get oath while people from Aug and Jul still waiting (considering it's the same office). There is sooo many uncertainties and question marks in this whole process!
I know I guess we just have to wait it out eventually we will get Oath Invite maybe before August. I think they are giving October applicants Oath Invite because the have a big load to clear.

mickel44

Star Member
May 24, 2013
I know I guess we just have to wait it out eventually we will get Oath Invite maybe before August. I think they are giving October applicants Oath Invite because the have a big load to clear.
What about the other August and September applicants who got their oaths already sometime ago? I think we are always try to find some logic behind the delay but there actually isn't!! It's just Luck! lol

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
What about the other August and September applicants who got their oaths already sometime ago? I think we are always try to find some logic behind the delay but there actually isn't!! It's just Luck! lol
Unless we all have the same agent who forgot about us.

mickel44

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Unless we all have the same agent who forgot about us.
I don't think we are supposed to depend on the memory of the agent he probably see 100s every year and of course not remembering much about most of them. I believe a computer software would store all files and applications and would select applicants for oath when they meet certain criteria.. Now what is this criteria is the million dollar question haha

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I don't think we are supposed to depend on the memory of the agent he probably see 100s every year and of course not remembering much about most of them. I believe a computer software would store all files and applications and would select applicants for oath when they meet certain criteria.. Now what is this criteria is the million dollar question haha
Well I guess we are the unlucky ones.