+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application in August 2017

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
The test was very easy but the questions was phrase different from practice test on line some of the online test was very hard.but if you read Discover Canada a couple of times and try to understand it you will be find.dont let does online test scare you some of the sights are full of dramatic questions.Good luck
Thank you so much for sharing and your wish. That is helpful!

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
The test was very easy but the questions was phrase different from practice test on line some of the online test was very hard.but if you read Discover Canada a couple of times and try to understand it you will be find.dont let does online test scare you some of the sights are full of dramatic questions.Good luck
Did you have interview after the test or just a test?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Did you have interview after the test or just a test?
I had interview also it was about 7 minutes she just asked about family and what job I do and my kids age.and they tell us the process takes 12 months.

al mamury

Dec 7, 2017
Hi,

It's a full Residence Questionnaire, the envelope enclosed the following:-

1.) A physical presence questionnaire
2.) A list of required documents
3.) A letter requesting fingerprints
4.) A form requesting a reference
5.) A consent from

Believe me, they didn't leave anything they want it:(

Salam.
i just received same letter
please can i got your help in some parts

alsaour

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Question for all and you:

Do you happen to know what might have triggered an RQ? Like frequent travel, mismatching dates etc.?
What happens to my case was my address in the driving license does not match the address in the system(Computer) of the health card, therefore there was a conflict of addresses in my documents and the result was I got the RQ. So please make sure that the addresses in the driver's license or Photo Card's match the identity of health card in Ontario services office before applying for citizenship. small mistake like that open another doors of questions!!!

Good luck.

Salam.

alsaour

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
health card there is no address, only in driving license.
Yes, you are right, but in the computer system of Ontario Service when you change your address in the driver license they'll ask you for the Health card to update the address of the health in the system(Computer), sometimes cause the pressure of work the employees forgets to give them the health card so you have to be more attention, also when they updates the address in the system of the Ontario service they will give you a confirm form of your update address for your health card.

Salam.

Last edited:

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
Wow, Mississauga office still working in July, 2017
It's gonna to take long time with us :(:mad::confused:

Salam.
hi, I am wondering that all of our applications all send to some of the big city(even you live at a small town near by) where the region you live? Then the test will take place at big city too or what? THanks

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
hi all, I have a question about the test. My city only carry citizenship test twice a year( I have been told from others and it is April and September). I am living very close to Calgary and I am sure Calgary has a way more tests every year. Is that possible or someway I can tell cic I want to go there for my citizenship test so I can have a faster progress? I already ready for my test and if it will be next April I probably will spend more time and re-view the study book again, so bad. Please help! Thanks a lot!

Hello everyone, anybody can help me with this question here? Thank you so much!