+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
sudanese one said:
Thanks Andrew 7007 I will do , I have nothing to hide, nothing wrong , hopefully everything will go fine with the me.
Your experience just prove once again that CIC has access to the Airplane tickets database. There have been similar reports that after an airplane ticked is purchased usually some movement from CIC follows shortly after.

Good luck at the interview Sudanese

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Your assumption may be true ,beside that I was talking to an agent through the customer service over the phone , since there is mistake on dates when I got my AITP report , dates for my travel to the State was wrong intead of 2013 it was 2012 , I mean my absents dates , she said to me write a letter to cic local office inform them I was really surprised we she should do that her self ,then I decided to wait and don't send any letter to see what they going to do, isn't my job they get paid to process my application, so a week later which is today I got a letter to appear for an interview , however the letter written in a harsh language , but who care.
Anyway I hope that will move the application forward

CANADAPATRIOT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Jaroddz said:
no update for me, still waiting
what if you never got sick then what will personal health claim summary will show... will Health Canada from your province provide a blank summary with claim whatsoever.. question mark key does not work in my key board so bear with me but you can see that i am asking.

CANADAPATRIOT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
andrew7007 said:
Bro Sudan, I would advise against you visiting your home country. If you get a full RQ in the mail like I got one and my ecas has not been updated, you will have 45 days deadline from the date of the letter sent by CIC to gather all the documents and submit. The CIC RQ letter arrives almost 10 days late so technically you have 35 days. 5 days will take for your submission to reach them from the date you post so now you have only 30 days for gathering docs. Believe me the document gathering process is quite tedious for a family guy but should be easy for an individual application. So think over it and decide.
Is it a good idea to provide more than requested document in form CIT 0520...(my question mark key doesn't work) what if US border entry exit takes forever and someone send debit card statement for 36 months showing frequent purchases at LCBO and solo liquor almost everyday.... Doesn't Citizenship officer have enough to realize that applicant is never leaving Canada for 3 years or 1095 days as he visits LCBO every day....

CANADAPATRIOT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
andrew7007 said:
I called up TD visa and this time I had a very cooperative young lady who showed me how to get statements for the past 4 years. But beyond that 6 months statements she would mail it to my branch here in Edmonton which costs me $ 10. That's a temporary relief. Gathering documents again and believe me its a pain. They want all the documents that I submitted with my application plus more. This is excruciating man.
Dude that is big relief atleast you can prove that your credit card was used by you for all 1095 days which mean you were here unless Citizenship officer assumes that you shared your credit card with your neighbor and were siting overseas and it was your neighbor who was swiping your card.

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Got un update on e- case We sent you a notice on April 12, 2016 to appear on April 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM for an interview with a Citizenship and Immigration Canada official. The notice that will be received by mail will be the official confirmation of the appointment. If this notice has not been received.

Any advice about the interview

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
sudanese one said:
Got un update on e- case We sent you a notice on April 12, 2016 to appear on April 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM for an interview with a Citizenship and Immigration Canada official. The notice that will be received by mail will be the official confirmation of the appointment. If this notice has not been received.

Any advice about the interview
Stay calm and polite all the time
Bring all supporting documents you may have and put all in good order
Double check all your dates again to avoid any surprise

Good luck Bro

STAY CALM AND POLITE BEFORE DURING AND AFTER THE INTERVIEW

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Today I got a mail from the CIC with the request for additional documents form CIT 0171 full RQ :( :( , I'm gathering the documents again ( since I sent all of them for the CIT 0520), but the only odd thing is that they're requesting the supporting documents covering 4 years from the date I submitted my application of the citizenship, the issue is :
1- I applied under the old rules (3 years) and the forth year I haven't immigrated to canada yet.
2- should I provide anything for that 4th year from the country I was living in before Moving to canada?
3- should I attach a letter of explanation to the CIC officer that my application was submitted under 3 years rules?

Any help or advice about the documents to provide for the RQ or answers to the questions above, will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz said:
Today I got a mail from the CIC with the request for additional documents form CIT 0171 full RQ :( :( , I'm gathering the documents again ( since I sent all of them for the CIT 0520), but the only odd thing is that they're requesting the supporting documents covering 4 years from the date I submitted my application of the citizenship, the issue is :
1- I applied under the old rules (3 years) and the forth year I haven't immigrated to canada yet.
2- should I provide anything for that 4th year from the country I was living in before Moving to canada?
3- should I attach a letter of explanation to the CIC officer that my application was submitted under 3 years rules?

Any help or advice about the documents to provide for the RQ or answers to the questions above, will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
it is getting complicated . i responded to CIT520 and few days later i received final notice to provide documentation re. the subject 4th year similar to your situation , failure to close my application
my guess it is going to be endless process ............

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
JJGGG said:
it is getting complicated . i responded to CIT520 and few days later i received final notice to provide documentation re. the subject 4th year similar to your situation , failure to close my application
my guess it is going to be endless process ............
Do you mean after you responded to your CIT0520 with all the supporting documents requested, few days later you got the full RQ? What's the "final notice to provide documentation" and failure to close your application?

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz said:
Do you mean after you responded to your CIT0520 with all the supporting documents requested, few days later you got the full RQ? What's the "final notice to provide documentation" and failure to close your application?
yes after they rcd my response . the only missing part was the documentation related to the period within the 4 years time frame outside canada . how can i get those documents . we already relocated and lost contacts with anyone else in the world . frankly speaking i am at loss

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
JJGGG said:
yes after they rcd my response . the only missing part was the documentation related to the period within the 4 years time frame outside canada . how can i get those documents . we already relocated and lost contacts with anyone else in the world . frankly speaking i am at loss
Oh i see, if i may ask what supporting documents CIC requested you to provide for that first year (before moving to Canada) that you couldn't?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent my complete RQ with all the docs yesterday and it was received by CIC today. Fingers crossed. This is the final stage of submitting all the docs.