+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Hope-Judge said:
Still same 12th day and Decision Made with no refusal or invitation to Oath.
Guys, do you have any idea, if case refused how long need take to refusal letter sent by CIC?
stay positive, you will get the good news soon.

Hope-Judge

Feb 22, 2016
Thank you guys, but after experienced with cic or co's its not easy to stay without worry...They made us nervous person honesty

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Dangerous process if you think about it citizenship easily can make a nervous breakdown , I decided to visit home country , I don't care any more I booker my flight and let us see what going to come

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro Sudan, I would advise against you visiting your home country. If you get a full RQ in the mail like I got one and my ecas has not been updated, you will have 45 days deadline from the date of the letter sent by CIC to gather all the documents and submit. The CIC RQ letter arrives almost 10 days late so technically you have 35 days. 5 days will take for your submission to reach them from the date you post so now you have only 30 days for gathering docs. Believe me the document gathering process is quite tedious for a family guy but should be easy for an individual application. So think over it and decide.

sudanese one said:
Dangerous process if you think about it citizenship easily can make a nervous breakdown , I decided to visit home country , I don't care any more I booker my flight and let us see what going to come

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
I prepared some documents for them, border report , Heath history , bank statement , coloured copies of passport just in case , I already booked my flight , decision made .

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I like your positive attitude. Have a wonderful vacation!

sudanese one said:
I prepared some documents for them, border report , Heath history , bank statement , coloured copies of passport just in case , I already booked my flight , decision made .

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
I just looked again to my ATIP , for some reason it could be my mistake or data entery mistake, I have my dates absent were wrong instead of 2013 written 2012 but dates,month are correct, any advice any suggestions , I plan to call CIC agent tomorrow , however I am sure they will not give a hand to help

Edmoney

Jan 26, 2016
sudanese one said:
Hello,
May I ask - did you wrote letter to CIC notifying you will be out of country, I am also waiting DM, but wanted to go back home this summer.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That will have to be done if you don't want to jeopardize your application. Call them first and explain your intentions. Note down the name and employee number of the agent you are talking to so that you can mention it in the letter that you will be faxing to CIC.
Edmoney said:
Hello,
May I ask - did you wrote letter to CIC notifying you will be out of country, I am also waiting DM, but wanted to go back home this summer.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is mandatory in a sense cause should you miss any mails then your arse is covered. Call up CIC, note down the name and id of the call centre agent and inform him/her of your intentions. Later send a fax to CIC of your local office quoting the name and id number of the agent you spoke to and the duration for which you will be absent. That should cover you.

sudanese one said:
It's mandatory to inform CIC while I am out , could you please advice.

Thanks

Edmoney

Jan 26, 2016
andrew7007 said:
It is mandatory in a sense cause should you miss any mails then your arse is covered. Call up CIC, note down the name and id of the call centre agent and inform him/her of your intentions. Later send a fax to CIC of your local office quoting the name and id number of the agent you spoke to and the duration for which you will be absent. That should cover you.
Thank you Andrew for the advise/tip. Called the CIC, the agent told he will add note in our files that we will out of country for two months, he told if the period is less than 3 months not required -
Is this sufficient or do need the follow up letter as well, if some have come across the situation appreciate comments/advise.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess that is good news bro. you got a reaction atleast. relax and go for the interview.
sudanese one said:
I got request to appear for an interview with officer .