+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
@All.
@Utsavpathak,

While filling the form just had some doubts such as:--
1. It mentions to attach reference letters with work history for last 24 months.
But how can i get experience letter from my current company as this can be generated only when you leave the company.
I have the employment verification letter, will that work? As it doen't mentions the work history.

2. For ISP one time fee + CIPS membership fees, they ask for the Credit card details in the from.
Is that safe to provide the card details in written document.?
Or any other way to pay their fees.?

Waiting for your replies.

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Hi guys,

Is someone went through ISP experience only route? If yes, should we describe all the experience that we had through our entire career or just the latest 24 months? I am asking if I also need to get reference lettera from my old job which will describe the competency level that I am claiming. Thanks for the reply.

kotvir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
Doc's Request.
22-07-2019
Nomination.....
28-11-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
12-03-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2019
Med's Done....
20-08-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2019
no .. my question is ...once u recieve the license , how you sent that license copy to SINP OID ,if you not have recived while applying to sinp oid .
You just have to send it to SINP via email.

rajwantkaur

Nov 13, 2017
Hi All,
My profile is already in Express Entry pool. I am Software Engineer by profession.

My question is that although my Job title is Software Engineer(NOC code 2173) but my degree is not in engineering stream. I did BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) followed by M.Sc in Computer Science. I worked as Analyst Programmer for 1 year and then change company and got job title of Software Engineer in new company (from last 4+ years).

Can anyone suggest that should I go for getting licence as per my Job title or I do not need one as my degree is not in Engineering stream.

Many thanks in advance.

Anky92

Nov 14, 2017
Hello,

I'm Commerce graduate and having 5 years of experience in web design (NOC: 2175) How can i obtain licence for SINP.
please let me know about what are the procedure and how can i get license?
pls guide me.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
@kotvir Congrats for Cips Certificate.
I have also applied for cips certificate on 3rd Oct, 2017, still waiting for credit card to be charged for fee.
My queries is
1) I have sent them, FORM (Edu + Exp), Ethics certificate, 3 Reference letter from employers.
Are these documents are enough, Or I should also email them other documents to prove experience like ITR, SALARY SLIPS, Job Appointment Letters, Appraisal letters..
2) When the fee was charged in your case.

vishal4u

May 1, 2017
Hello Kotvir, please share your "Established IT Professional Route" document if you dont mind and even your phone number as well

Maheshwar

Nov 20, 2017
How much they (WES) charge to upgrade and mail ?
For SINP Licence and specifically for I.S.P. there are multiple routes to obtain it. If you go to their website, they have tool to assess which route you can take. In my case I tiok education plus experience route. However first confirm this from them by sending them email at info@cips.ca. For the rest of the answers for your questions please see below.
1. As per your job duties (current and past), you have to decide in which bok list you are falling. They habe given this list in application form. As per that you need to mention this thing in application form but for education plus experience route and established IT professionals route.

2. WES evaluation should be course by course. Document by document they won't accept. For this if you have already completed WES in past than you just need to upgrade it to course by course. You can easily get this from WES website in your account. There will be some charges. Also make sure to send the copy of your wes report directly from wes to thier address written in application form. For this you have to add manual recipient in wes account.

3. Demonstrate knowledge of code of business ethics, this is online test with few questions that you need to clear. They have provided the link as well and highlighted the same in yellow on their website. This certificate you get in half an hour which you need to attach while application for the I.S.P. They will provide the document as well to pass the test.

4. CIPS membership can be obtain while filling the application form as they usually give that option too. So this will be covered once you fill the application form.

5. You need to provide reference letter(s) from your client or employer who can comment on your competence and confirm your last 24 months work with them.

6. Rest is explanatory about the application fees. They have given the link in which for particular Saskatchewan we have to pay mentioned amount with additional membership fee.

Let me know if you need any other clarification for the same.

jennifer w

Nov 4, 2017
I applied on Oct 25th, still waiting for processing. The CIPS said it will also needs 4-6 mons to finish. Ahhhhh, longgggggggg waiting