+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO - ALL PNP APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE (Preparing Package, Apply, AOR, Transfer)

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Quink said:
Ah yes, sorry, you're right. What I was thinking of was IMM0008 Generic Application Form Canada - you need to make sure to write your name at the top where it says "I (first name, last name) ____________ on behalf of myself and all dependants included...", as well as signing and dating at the bottom. If you miss any of those parts the application will be returned. I read a post on here (can't find it anymore though) where someone signed but did not fill out their name, and it was considered incomplete.
Thanks for the valuable information. I just want to know a small thing. It has been instructed in the application guide that while filling in the " Married" option, we should write " Married-physically present". However, I could not write " Married-physically present" as there is not enough space in the column. What should I do now. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Eusufzai

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friends! ;)

I received my Medical Request today(Saturday 08 August 2015 @ 10:26AM Paris Local time)!

My Timeline again:

CIO received my application: 07 MAY 2015
I Received Direct EP AOR from CIO: 23 JUNE 2015 (47days after Application Received)
I Received File Transfer Email from Paris Visa Office: 11 JULY 2015 (18days after EP AOR)
I Received my Medical Request from Paris Visa Office: 08 AUGUST 2015 (28days after File Transfer Email)

My status isn't In Process yet because in Paris Visa Office it is normal to send Medical Request and some other document update(If it is needed) first and then after 1 or 2 months after Medical Result received date, they will change the status to "In Process" and finalize the application in the next 1 to 2 months and finally send Passport request at the end.

They didn't request any additional documents from me and I only received Medical Request.

I hope we can hear very good news from our friends here in this forum everyday!

Good Luck

kminta

Feb 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013(manitoba),30-1-15(received by cic)
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP),28-5-15(EP & UCI)
IELTS Request
Alredy submitted
File Transfer...
in process from 28-05-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016 & Medical Received in ecas-12-02-16
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
7-3-2016 DM on 8-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
5-3-16
LANDED..........
15-4-16
VictorPapa said:
Hello my friends! ;)

I received my Medical Request today(Saturday 08 August 2015 @ 10:26AM Paris Local time)!

My Timeline again:

I Received Direct EP AOR from CIO: 23 JUNE 2015 (47days after Application Received)
I Received File Transfer Email from Paris Visa Office: 11 JULY 2015 (18days after EP AOR)
I Received my Medical Request from Paris Visa Office: 08 AUGUST 2015 (28days after File Transfer Email)

My status isn't In Process yet because in Paris Visa Office it is normal to send Medical Request and some other document update(If it is needed) first and then after 1 or 2 months after Medical Result received date, they will change the status to "In Process" and finalize the application in the next 1 to 2 months and finally send Passport request at the end.

They didn't request any additional documents from me and I only received Medical Request.

Good Luck
Many many congratulations friend!!
Actually i already read someone's timeline (alitg2002) in this forum who also got medical request from paris visa office and at that time i thought of u and see u finally received it.i want to update for u but i was quit busy at that time.anyway very good news.now pray for us we are also waiting for MR.

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
VictorPapa said:
Hello my friends! ;)

My Timeline again:

Good Luck
congrats!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kminta said:
Many many congratulations friend!!
Actually i already read someone's timeline (alitg2002) in this forum who also got medical request from paris visa office and at that time i thought of u and see u finally received it.i want to update for u but i was quit busy at that time.anyway very good news.now pray for us we are also waiting for MR.
chayie2817 said:
congrats!
Thank you my friends! ;)

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
Hello my friends! ;)

My Timeline again:

Good Luck
many many congrats victor.... :) :) :) :)
I also received my Medical Request yesterday(Saturday 08 August 2015 ) from Manila, Philippines Visa office. My status is 'In Process'. They also require the documents of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee/s (RPRF).

1) Now question about RPRF. How and where to send it? I want to know the details about RPRF. I want to pay by bank draft.
2) My passport will be expired in 2016. I want to get a new passport before landing. Will it make any problem at this stage?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
mmomen said:
I also received my Medical Request yesterday(Saturday 08 August 2015 ) from Manila, Philippines Visa office. My status is 'In Process'. They also require the documents of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee/s (RPRF).

1) Now question about RPRF. How and where to send it? I want to know the details about RPRF. I want to pay by bank draft.
2) My passport will be expired in 2016. I want to get a new passport before landing. Will it make any problem at this stage?
Congratulation.

My VO is also Manila and looking forward for a timeline like yours. Best of luck my friend. Stay connected ;)

As I said earlier,

Paying online and send the receipt is the best and fastest option. You can ask your friends or relative living abroad to pay the fees online.

You can make new passport after medical and submit the old and new passport together after you receive PPR.

Best of luck. :)

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
VictorPapa said:
Hello my friends! ;)

My Timeline again:

Good Luck
Been watching you since SINP thread and seen your road to success on your application :D Congrats VictorPapa and to everyone who received good news this week :)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
FSWCIO said:
Congratulation.

My VO is also Manila and looking forward for a timeline like yours. Best of luck my friend. Stay connected ;)

As I said earlier,

Paying online and send the receipt is the best and fastest option. You can ask your friends or relative living abroad to pay the fees online.

You can make new passport after medical and submit the old and new passport together after you receive PPR.

Best of luck. :)
New Passport - Addition to FSWCIO said, i think that cic issues visa till passport expiry or medical expiry whichever comes earlier. So if its easy to get the passport renewed then its better to do it before the visa is issued.

FSWCIO,
How do you know that your visa office is Manila?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
New Passport - Addition to FSWCIO said, i think that cic issues visa till passport expiry or medical expiry whichever comes earlier. So if its easy to get the passport renewed then its better to do it before the visa is issued.

FSWCIO,
How do you know that your visa office is Manila?
My friend, I am not 100% sure where they will send my application for processing. It's totally upto them. But recent trend indicates as they are sending similar regions application to CEM, I am also expecting it to be the same. And why not, my extensive research indicates it's the fastest VO on earth at this moment.

Recently one of their many timelines which I'd like to share:

AOR: 16-04-2015
MR & RPRF: 7-05-2015
DECISION MADE: 29-05-2015
PPR: 6-06-2015

Isn't it a timeline we all dream for... ;) ;) ;)

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
many thanks for both of you for ur reply..
I cannot find anybody for online payment.. i think i have to pay by bank draft.. do you know where to send it? canada or manila?

i have already done my medical yesterday. Today i have seen a strange status on my online portal:
"We sent you medical instructions on August 8, 2015 to *******(local address), 1212. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

I cannot hear from anybody to get this type of status... what is this????

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
SILLY QUESTION

Will my application be send to a visa office in my Country or here in Canada (Ottawa)?
I am an inland AINP PNP Applicant. I just waiting for courier to come and pick up my package tomorrow.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New ECAS SYSTEM activated for me!

Another news from me:

My ECAS system changed to the new version today! I am "In Process" now but it is not meaning that they are really working on my file now! Like we discussed before it is showing the date they sent me EP AOR.

(Click on the image to view larger version)

As you can see there are 3 lines and in the 3rd line it is a brand new message showing that they sent me Medical Request but it mentioned they sent my Medical Request to my Home Address and it is a little bit strange because I received Medical Request in my Email not with a physical letter in my home address.

Is there any same situation for those who received Medical Request these days?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
mryoso said:
Been watching you since SINP thread and seen your road to success on your application :D Congrats VictorPapa and to everyone who received good news this week :)
shallu7287 said:
Congrats buddies who received medical requests!! Pray for us to join you guys!!

Thank you my friends. ;)

I hope everybody can move forward very soon.