+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA, UK - WES ECA

Sandu89

Feb 27, 2020
I had completed CIMA finalist but the report says Advanced diploma, my status is still on hold though, they have requested for final ceritifcate which i did send, now im in emailing my CIMA college..
Did you apply CIMA passed finalist under, "Professional Membership Education" or "Higher Education".
Once I selected the "Professional Membership Education" option, WES asks for a Membership Certificate. What shall I send for that? Is it the final certificate that mentions CIMA exams completed which I received in the convocation.

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Whatever the level you havr passed it should come under proffesional education . Higher education means academic (degrees etc)
Ask cima ti send all available certifications.

Jun 9, 2020
I have completed my Bachelor of Business Administration from NSU (120 credit hours program).
Now studying CIMA(U.K degree). CIMA has 3 level: Cert. in Business Accounting: Level 4 in QCF. Diploma in Accounting: QCF: 5, CIMA: QCF: 6
My questions are following:

-Cert. in Business Accounting: Level 4 in QCF will be which level in WES/IQAS/ICAS
-My current Bachelor of Business Administration from Bangladesh (120 credit hours program) will be which level in WES/IQAS/ICAS
Hi any update on this ?

Jun 9, 2020
Hi,

I got my WES today and they have evaluated my CIMA - UK as Two Years of Undergraduate Study. I've completed Top CIMA but not a member. Is it needed to be a member to get the full evaluation in WES? They have evaluated my J'pura degree as 4 years but with CIMA evaluation being undergraduate now I cannot get two or more certificate... option in EE. did anyone come across the same situation? Please advice. Thanks
Hi How come you did not get two qualifications ?

canikhilesh

May 25, 2020
I did ECA with CIMA full member, as an ACMA. It is equal to three years Degree.

you have to pass full exams. Result transcript will be sent by CIMA directly. you can either send copy of member certificate directly to WES or handover to CIMA to post with result transcript.

Part qualified will not considered degree equivalent.

Hello,
What if cima uk is passed with the help of exemption in 15 subjects out of 16? Since I am CA, I am eligible for 15 exemption..

canikhilesh

May 25, 2020
Hello,

I am chartered accountant from India and eligible for exemption in 15 exam out of 16 of cima uk. Still cima uk degree will be evaluated as 3 or 4 years bachelor degree ?

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hello,

I am chartered accountant from India and eligible for exemption in 15 exam out of 16 of cima uk. Still cima uk degree will be evaluated as 3 or 4 years bachelor degree ?
Yes . Even with exceptions if you complete all you get it as 3 years

Freezcan

Jan 4, 2020
Hi I am a member of CIMA (ACMA) and need to fill in WES form. Where they asking "Name of Diploma/Certificate " what to mention? Associate member or any other?

Please advice.

funzster

Dec 20, 2019
Just wanted to tell you guys that I had completed all my CIMA UK exams but didn't apply for ACMA.

Its been nearly 10 years since I completed it. Sent it to WES and they gave it as a 2 year degree.

Currently doing my MBA, but might apply for ACMA as well in the process since I've already applied for the draw and I'm primarily waiting for a PNP hopefully.

I'm guessing with ACMA they'll give it as a 3 year bachelor's degree. But I'm not sure.

With that maybe I could couple it with an add on diploma to get 2 or more in order to get my points to 470 or with my MBA to 477/8

All the best guys!

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Just wanted to tell you guys that I had completed all my CIMA UK exams but didn't apply for ACMA.

Its been nearly 10 years since I completed it. Sent it to WES and they gave it as a 2 year degree.

Currently doing my MBA, but might apply for ACMA as well in the process since I've already applied for the draw and I'm primarily waiting for a PNP hopefully.

I'm guessing with ACMA they'll give it as a 3 year bachelor's degree. But I'm not sure.

With that maybe I could couple it with an add on diploma to get 2 or more in order to get my points to 470 or with my MBA to 477/8

All the best guys!
For ACMA they give 3 years Bachelor . All the best

heshanf

Aug 26, 2020
Whatever the level you havr passed it should come under proffesional education . Higher education means academic (degrees etc)
Ask cima ti send all available certifications.
Hi there,

I am completing the WES application now. What is country of study I should select? Also, is there a field of study? Thank you so much.