+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA, UK - WES ECA

max2531

Feb 9, 2019
Hi ,

Could you please advise which option to select for the CIMA-UK under WES evaluation
Institution Type : Further and professional education
Name of Diploma/Certificate:
Your Name As It Appears on Credential:

I see only bachelor and masters. Please advise

Thanks

Carol Ziwira

Feb 13, 2019
they usually respond to emails within 24-48 hours...send email from your email id registered with CIMA and mentioned your member id...

i got my transcripts processed not once but twice...and both within a week...

Goodday

Can you explain to me what are the costs involved like how much do they charge to process a transcript and send it to WES

Kind regards

Carol

obligato

Nov 16, 2017
Hello All,

So I have a CIMA Diploma in Performance Management, does anyone know what equivalence this is for WES?

Yemi

max2531

Feb 9, 2019
Hi anyone guide me in filling the wes application. It’s gives confusion

Please provide for the institution type,name of the dip/cert

Urgent basis

Thanks

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
You should fill as per the certificate . Instruction name as per the certificate . Whatever the qualification you got as per the certificate .

Instituion : Chartered Institue of ......

Qualification : Passed finalist , Associate Member etc

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hi anyone guide me in filling the wes application. It’s gives confusion

Please provide for the institution type,name of the dip/cert

Urgent basis

Thanks
You should fill as per the certificate . Instruction name as per the certificate . Whatever the qualification you got as per the certificate . Instituion : Chartered Institue of ...... Qualification : Passed finalist , Associate Member etc

max2531

Feb 9, 2019
You should fill as per the certificate . Instruction name as per the certificate . Whatever the qualification you got as per the certificate .

Instituion : Chartered Institue of ......

Qualification : Passed finalist , Associate Member etc

Hi,

Thank you very much,

Under institution type, they have four options such as higher education, further and professional, secondary etc. should i select the further studies to professional?

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hi,

Thank you very much,

Under institution type, they have four options such as higher education, further and professional, secondary etc. should i select the further studies to professional?
Honestly i cannot remember. But if i recall they have explained it so.fill.accordingly

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Anyone from Pakistan who got ECA done from WES for Chartered Institute of Management Accountants CIMA, UK.. Please share your experience whether you did it as a part-qualified or a member..

Which documents you sent yourself & through CIMA Pakistan Office ?
Hi

Doesnt matter which country you should provide cima the form sent by ECA when you fill all details in ECA account . When you handover that and copies of the certificates you have to cima local office ,they will fill the form and stamp the certificates and give you everything in a sealed envelope . Some local offices send the sealed envelope directly to ECA and some offices give it to the student to post it. BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREAK THE ENVELOPE , ECA will disregard . So based on the documents and certificates received ECA will evaluate your qualification .

Sahad

May 2, 2019
Dear all ,
I have bachelor degree from India and advanced diploma in Management Accounting from CIMA uk . One of my friend who has similar qualification did Eca with Wes Canada but they provided to select option of “bachelor degree “ only . My question why we won’t be granted the option of multiple diploma/degree option .
Please reply here or email me sahadchavooril@gmail.com

max2531

Feb 9, 2019
Hi

Doesnt matter which country you should provide cima the form sent by ECA when you fill all details in ECA account . When you handover that and copies of the certificates you have to cima local office ,they will fill the form and stamp the certificates and give you everything in a sealed envelope . Some local offices send the sealed envelope directly to ECA and some offices give it to the student to post it. BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREAK THE ENVELOPE , ECA will disregard . So based on the documents and certificates received ECA will evaluate your qualification .

max2531

Feb 9, 2019
in wes application, do we need to provide as each level such as dip, advance dip etc or as passed finalist acma cgma?