+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA, UK - WES ECA

Phattpham

Oct 23, 2017
hello guys,
Just want to check if anyone has got CPA Australia accessed by WES, and what kinda equivalent degree it said.

I’ve been reading through the forum with little or no mention regarding CPA Australia at all!

Appreciate your help!

sp.aasc

Oct 29, 2017
All done. All papers passed only I have to submit my work experience. I also got my full result transcript signed and stamped.

Plus may i have your email address
I suggest you should send in the transcripts to Wes now itself...after becoming full member they will require membership certificate also...i am a student and only transcripts were required...you may get 3 or 4 years bachelors equivalency....in any case CRS points are same for both...hope this helps.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
I have a bachelors degree and the Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting which is offered by CIMA-UK. Will I be able to assess the diploma in WES?

Reactions: Gulfam Haider

Gulfam Haider

Nov 9, 2017
Hi There!

I have to get my credentials assessed by WES for canadian immigration.

1. CMA Final Certificate (From ICMA Pakistan): I am associate member of ICMA PAkistan.
2. CIMA Adv Dip MA (From CIMA UK): Passed CIMA gateway exam and secured this diploma - haven't appeared in any other exam yet.

Please do let me know of probable equivalency for both the certificates and procedure to apply for WES assessment.

Regards
Gulfam Haider
(gu1fam@ymail.com)

ratamahata

Jan 11, 2018
Hi

all i am from lahore and I have my cima transcript all papers passed. already applied for membership and awaiting certificate.
can I submit my cima transcript for evaluation. will it get 3 years equivalency or do i have to submit with certificate

please need urgent reply

Regards

agilicious

Mar 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
I suggest you should send in the transcripts to Wes now itself...after becoming full member they will require membership certificate also...i am a student and only transcripts were required...you may get 3 or 4 years bachelors equivalency....in any case CRS points are same for both...hope this helps.
Could you please confirm whether you got ECA EVALUATION FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA BY CIMA yourself ? Or did someone you know got this evaluation ?
I am asking this because i'll be sitting for the Managerial Case study in May, so can i use it to get evaluation from WES as equivalent to Bachelors degree?
An urgent response shall be highly appreciated and would make a lot of my concerns to rest!

neoprime1989

Mar 4, 2018
Yes... A Dip Cima is equivalent to 3 years bachelors as per WES Canada

Hi sp.aasc

Is CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting recognized as a diploma in Canada when it comes to calculating Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score (as per WES) ?

I have a BSc Hons in Statistics (4 year degree) and the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting. To which category do I belong when it comes to the "Level of Education" ?

Category 1 : Bachelor's Degree
Category 2 : Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees

PS : I have 3.5 years of experience in the position of Business Analyst

Thisi

Apr 1, 2018
Hi can someone help in getting a transcript from CIMA. I have tried calling them several times and had to stay on the phone for 2 hours or so every time and no one picking up. Emailed and no response for 9 days. I'm trying to get the documents done for PR urgently and getting frustrated now. Please help.

sp.aasc

Oct 29, 2017
Hi can someone help in getting a transcript from CIMA. I have tried calling them several times and had to stay on the phone for 2 hours or so every time and no one picking up. Emailed and no response for 9 days. I'm trying to get the documents done for PR urgently and getting frustrated now. Please help.
they usually respond to emails within 24-48 hours...send email from your email id registered with CIMA and mentioned your member id...

i got my transcripts processed not once but twice...and both within a week...

sp.aasc

Oct 29, 2017
Hi sp.aasc

Is CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting recognized as a diploma in Canada when it comes to calculating Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score (as per WES) ?

I have a BSc Hons in Statistics (4 year degree) and the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting. To which category do I belong when it comes to the "Level of Education" ?

Category 1 : Bachelor's Degree
Category 2 : Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees

PS : I have 3.5 years of experience in the position of Business Analyst
Evaluate your CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting through WES...hope you are aware of the process...

WES evaluation should give you a Canadian equivalent Bachelors...which adds with your BSc and you will be able to select Category 2: Two or more degrees...