File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018

Deb_VisCheck

Aug 2, 2017
Hey, does anyone know what is the maximum time period for their decision? I applied on may 30th 2017, and still not received any reply from CIC. It's the same message from 31st May. Your application is in process......
I do have a work permit(valid till 2019) and and applied for visitor visa(business) to re-entry as my visa expired on 29th June 2017. It's been more than two months. Is that a sign of denial or more chances of denial. I assume this is not normal. Kindly share your thoughts/knowledge. Thanks in advance
Finally got the passport request on 18th of August, it took exactly 79 days (11weeks 2 days) for visitor business visa

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
I think for inland applications background check starts before review of eligibility and for outland applications review of eligibility starts before background check.
Yes This is true.

Reactions: KandyK

AlexDLaCruz

Sep 26, 2017
Hi everyone
I have an aplicatoon for sponsorship
I submitted on January 25 2017
On February 9 they started processing my application
And almost 3 months ago I receive an update:
"Your medical Results have been receive"
Does anyone know what is the next step ?

Thank you

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Hi everyone
I have an aplicatoon for sponsorship
I submitted on January 25 2017
On February 9 they started processing my application
And almost 3 months ago I receive an update:
"Your medical Results have been receive"
Does anyone know what is the next step ?

Thank you
Does your background check say in progress in GCKey account? Likely they are doing your background check, including eligibility. Our app was also received on Jan 25. 2017. We ordered our GCMS notes and as of August 28, 2017, our eligibility review was in progress and our medical assessment passed, but the security review had not started yet. We are still not sure if we are going to be requested to go for an interview but hopefully not and will hear something (DM) before the end of the year. Our VO is Mexico City.

Sharlax

Mar 9, 2018
Hi all,
Can some one have the status on their medical as “ you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes” into their IP2 stage. Guys, if anyone has the same in their IP2 stage, please share your timelines after that.
Most appreciated,
Thanks

haravtar

May 13, 2018
Who eles got the same updates see below!
Is this a general or specifically update? ;)

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
my medical results is same as your. but It should be under processing or passed. did you get your visa and what time it took? do I need to worry about this ?

wajeih

May 16, 2015
Colombia
Category........
QSW
Hello,

This is what my application online shows me

It has been like this for about two months, anyone can help what is next?

wajeih

May 16, 2015
Colombia
Category........
QSW
Who eles got the same updates see below!
Is this a general or specifically update? ;)

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Did anything change on you application?