+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC RESPONSE TO CSE TO ADD NEWBORN

harn

Dec 10, 2015
Hello,

I have been asked by cic to upload documents for my 1 month old baby at mycic account to add our baby to application.

I have been able to upload all the documents but i am not being able to submit them , as i electronically sign, i get error that
online services are down.

Anyone else facing this issue. Any idea what could be wrong.

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
harn said:
Hello,

I have been asked by cic to upload documents for my 1 month old baby at mycic account to add our baby to application.

I have been able to upload all the documents but i am not being able to submit them , as i electronically sign, i get error that
online services are down.

Anyone else facing this issue. Any idea what could be wrong.

Hello, we have the same problem. Its been four days for that i could not submit the documents. I could not sign also as it shows error.

What I did for the meantime is that, I emailed all the needed documents to my visa office which is London VO. I explain to them the situation.
I raised also my concern to CSE and uploaded also the documents needed.

If you know your visa office email them and make an enquiry to CSE and upload the docs.

We have to wait for their response. Wish us all the best!!! ;) :D ;D

harn

Dec 10, 2015
chem14 said:
Hello, we have the same problem. Its been four days for that i could not submit the documents. I could not sign also as it shows error.

What I did for the meantime is that, I emailed all the needed documents to my visa office which is London VO. I explain to them the situation.
I raised also my concern to CSE and uploaded also the documents needed.

If you know your visa office email them and make an enquiry to CSE and upload the docs.

We have to wait for their response. Wish us all the best!!! ;) :D ;D

HI,

Thanks for your reply. I have also sent an email to my visa office explaining the solution and uploaded the documents , also raised a cse.

Did you encountered this error while signing earlier also.

please let me know when you would be able to submit the documents and sign them.

Kindly keep me informed about your status.

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Please update me also if you are able to submit yours.

Thank you

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
henryahmed said:
Hello,

This might help all of you who need to add a newborn to your application.

I sent a CSE to add my new baby to my application. My baby was born on november 24 2015 and i submitted my application on december 9 2015 without my new baby because he did not have a Passport at the time.

I sent the CSE on january 12 2016 with Passport, photo, medicals and birth certificate of new baby and received response from CIC today (01-19-2016).

They asked me for the following updated forms: IMM0008 (generic application form for canada) for PA only and IMM5406 (additional family information form) for PA and spouse.

Also they asked for $150.00 CAD processing fee for new child.

I have 7 days to submit all documents on my mycic account.

There is a new place holder for each document in my mycic.

Hope this helps...
Hello henryahmed,

Thank you so much for your post on adding a newborn baby to your PR application. I am in a similar situation and I found your post very helpful. I sent a CSE to CIC informing them that I am expecting a new child and requesting guidance on how to add the new child to my PR application, but their response was far from helpful. It even confused me more.

I would like to find out from the following, if you dont mind:

1. Did you only upload the stated documents to CSE or did you also mail the hard copy of the documents to Nova Scotia?

2. About the baby's photograph, I assume you just got a digital copy of the photo and uploaded it to CSE.

Kindly respond. Thanks

Jun 18, 2016
To add newborn:
Are these forms the IMM0008 and IMM5406 required also to be completed and uploaded even for those of express entry permenant residence application? Or those are only required from the paper-based file to be sent by mail?

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Hello All,

We received our ppr and submitted our passports with a cover letter requesting for extension as we are expecting our baby in November 2017. We also submitted a letter from my OB GYN stating my due date. Our case seems to have been approved which means we will receive our copr. Would it still be possible to add our new born later if we do not land in Canada prior to the birth of the baby.

Will appreciate your earliest response!

Lola1984

Feb 1, 2017
Hi,
We have the same situation and I need to know if there was any delay in the processing times because of the addition of the new born baby. We finished the six months period and waiting. Thanks alot

omeryounus

Jul 2, 2014
Hello All,

I would need your help, I am trying to add new born to my application but there seems to be some issue. First, I send an update to CIC in April right after new born birth but there is not reply from CIC to provide any documentation or any acknowledgement email. Then I sent another CSE in Sep but still there is no response. My gckey status shows medical passed, bg check in progress.

nuabhuiyan

Jan 14, 2018
Hi

I have a newborn baby and I have her passport details. I will do her medical tomorrow. I want to know how to upload her documents to my express entry profile. I received the ita and then uploaded my husband and my documents already and awaiting response from cic. I already informed cic through the webform that I have a newborn baby but her passport was not ready by then. Do I physically send her passport copy to any address or it can be done online? Please help

Raghul

Sep 14, 2014
Hi,

I am also in the similar situation. Hope you can able to help me..

Where can i download IMM0008 (generic application form for canada) for PA only and IMM5406 (additional family information form) for PA and spouse.

Also, for baby we need to do upfront medical examination right? do we need to call the panel physicians and inform them before going or is there any form available for upfront medicals as well?

numberone

Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
My question is actually about informing CIC regarding the newborn after receiving permanent residency card.

Our case:
We learned that my wife was pregnant after we received our ITA and we did not inform CIC about the pregnancy since on their website they request the info when the child is born. Till our son was born (four weeks ago), our application had already approved. We did our short landing in October. I received my permanent residency card in December but they requested new photos from my wife. We sent a new set of photos in December but haven't heard from them yet. So, she still doesn't have her residency card. In this case, when we inform CIC about our newborn, do you think her status will be jeopardized? Thank you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,
My question is actually about informing CIC regarding the newborn after receiving permanent residency card.

Our case:
We learned that my wife was pregnant after we received our ITA and we did not inform CIC about the pregnancy since on their website they request the info when the child is born. Till our son was born (four weeks ago), our application had already approved. We did our short landing in October. I received my permanent residency card in December but they requested new photos from my wife. We sent a new set of photos in December but haven't heard from them yet. So, she still doesn't have her residency card. In this case, when we inform CIC about our newborn, do you think her status will be jeopardized? Thank you
As the baby was born AFTER you both had landed as PRs, you will need to start with getting a sponsorship application together for the child. IRCC don't need to be informed separately and there is no risk to your PR status. I'm assuming that the child was not born in Canada...

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Dear All, could someone please indicate the time it takes for the new born to receive the COPR?

vazurrah

Feb 5, 2018
Inquiry about newborn

Hi i hope someone could help us.our newborn was born Jul 14 ,2018 then we received ITA on Jul 25,2018. I included her as accompanying family member.
My problem is that I could not provide national identity right away as processing of birth certificate (PSA/NSO)necessary for passport takes months and we only habe 60 days to comply.I cant proceed to SUBMIT button as a NEWBORN'S REGISTRY NUMBER,DATE OF ISSUANCE,DATE OF EXPIRATION needs to be entered. i could not undo the permanent resident application (i wished i didnt include her first).
Right now the only possible document that we can provide before 60 days os birth certificate as passport application i guess ight take half to one month.
My question:
1.If im going to enter the birth certificate registry number,is it allowed?what will be the expiration date (there seems no expiration for birth certificate)?
2.if were going to try to wait for 30-50 days for the processing of all her docu,is the 20 days or less time enough to do medical and to get docus from personalized docu checklist (we cant access yet due to absence of newborns registry number)?
Hope anyone can help us with this.