NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Pelicanbrief said:
Hello, when adding your new born, did you also provide updated proof of funds or this wasnt necessary.
Thanks.
Hello,

When adding a newborn you should consider having the Proof of fund that applies to your whole family, including you new born.

In my case i did not have to provide updated POF because i had the sufficient amount for 4 family members.

Check here to see required amounts by IRCC:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

kiran2910

Feb 27, 2013
Hi, I called CSE then they sent me the below email. But my question is -- Is Novascotia correct or do i need to call again because i was in Toronto, Ontario before moving to USA?.

=======================================
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,

(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,

(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,

(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,

A copy of the family member’s valid passport,

Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
kiran2910 said:
Hi, I called CSE then they sent me the below email. But my question is -- Is Novascotia correct or do i need to call again because i was in Toronto, Ontario before moving to USA?.

=======================================
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,

(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,

(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,

(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,

A copy of the family member’s valid passport,

Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.
In my case this is what i did:

I sent a CSE with birth certificate, medicals, photo and passports of the baby. A few days later they asked for the same forms they are asking you but they did it in my mycic account, there was a placeholder for each document. Thay also added an LOE placeholder for me to upload the receipt of fee payment for the new child.

Try sending the CSE with all the documents required.

At first i sent it to my local visa office, a week later they replied saying that my file was still in ottawa and i had to send it there. So i raised another CSE to ottawa. Thay also gave me an email. I sent it there as well.

kiran2910

Feb 27, 2013
OK...I will complete all the forms and send...thank you.

Another question what i have is for example IMM 5669 form, though my details are there with CIC, once again do i need to fill one copy as principal applicant + One copy for spouse + one copy for my new born? Or all i need to provide is just my new born IMM 5669?

May i ask how did you fill this form when you submitted earlier

Your help will be appreciated.

Kiran

kiran2910

Feb 27, 2013
Hi again...

I did some more research and i think except the IMM 0008 form rest all not required from the above list i believe. Because the other forms are required only for dependents(newly added) who are 18+ years of age. So newly born needs only IMM 0008 and not the rest.

When i was initially submitting my PR application, i have given dependent(Spouse) details and additional family members(Mother, Father and Brother) details though they are not accompany me. So i hope these forms are not required again.

Suggest please

Kiran

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
kiran2910 said:
Hi again...

I did some more research and i think except the IMM 0008 form rest all not required from the above list i believe. Because the other forms are required only for dependents(newly added) who are 18+ years of age. So newly born needs only IMM 0008 and not the rest.

When i was initially submitting my PR application, i have given dependent(Spouse) details and additional family members(Mother, Father and Brother) details though they are not accompany me. So i hope these forms are not required again.

Suggest please

Kiran
Hello,

They asked me for IMM0008 for me (principal applicant), IMM5406 for me and my wife , and the proof of fee payment for newborn additional to the photo, passport and birth certificate.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
henryahmed said:
Hello,

This might help all of you who need to add a newborn to your application.

I sent a CSE to add my new baby to my application. My baby was born on november 24 2015 and i submitted my application on december 9 2015 without my new baby because he did not have a Passport at the time.

I sent the CSE on january 12 2016 with Passport, photo, medicals and birth certificate of new baby and received response from CIC today (01-19-2016).

They asked me for the following updated forms: IMM0008 (generic application form for canada) for PA only and IMM5406 (additional family information form) for PA and spouse.

Also they asked for $150.00 CAD processing fee for new child.

I have 7 days to submit all documents on my mycic account.

There is a new place holder for each document in my mycic.

Hope this helps...
Hi

For me, they asked me to send following document to their office by postal service.

1. Fee
2. IMM5406 (me & spouse)
3. Notary Birth Certificate
4. Photo

No option in mycic account to upload

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Hi, can you please help us with a similiar suitation like urs. We have recently had a baby and i need to inform cic about this to add the baby to my PR application. Also The mom medicals need to be done as she did not have x-rays due to preg. Can you please guide how to go about using the Express entry.

thanks

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
henryahmed said:
Hello,

They asked me for IMM0008 for me (principal applicant), IMM5406 for me and my wife , and the proof of fee payment for newborn additional to the photo, passport and birth certificate.
Hi, can you please help us with a similiar suitation like urs. We have recently had a baby and i need to inform cic about this to add the baby to my PR application. Also The mom medicals need to be done as she did not have x-rays due to preg. Can you please guide how to go about using the Express entry.

thanks

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's quite easy. First I suggest you need to get the baby's passport and birth certificate. Raise a CSE to CIC. They will guide you on what to do. In my case CIC gave me 7days to submit baby's passport birth certificate. Processing fee and medicals. So be ready for a busy 7 days. My son came after I had gotten PPR. Informed CIC. That PPR was cancelled and a new one issued 3 weeks later.

flowbow

Sep 2, 2014
henryahmed said:
Hello,

Please How do I pay visa fee online for my newly born . I raised a CSE on my newborn yesterday and I got a ppr today .I was also asked by cic accra to submit form imm 5669, imm5406 for me and my spouse.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
flowbow said:
Please How do I pay visa fee online for my newly born . I raised a CSE on my newborn yesterday and I got a ppr today .I was also asked by cic accra to submit form imm 5669, imm5406 for me and my spouse.
Use this link:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

Try calling cic to ask about your PPR because i am pretty sure that they will have to send you a new PPR with your baby included.

You should not send your passports until you verify that with CIC.

beefdaniel

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have the exact same case. I have a new born and I have tried using the online form to contact CSE but no response. Please can you add how did you go about contacting them?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
beefdaniel said:
I have the exact same case. I have a new born and I have tried using the online form to contact CSE but no response. Please can you add how did you go about contacting them?
I raised a CSE, they replied about 10 days later.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Dear all,
I need your valuable inputs on my situation. I am working in Quebec & I have applied for PR through express entry.
I have SINP PNP nomination.
My PR process quick details below:
PNP Inland
AOR : 19-Apr-2016
Medicals : In Review
Schedule 4 submitted : 03-May
Settlement plan submitted : 06-June-16
BG: In process 2nd time -27-june

I have received GCMS notes , as per notes self and son medicals passed and wife medicals in process from last 2 months.
My wife is pregnant and she has done all medicals including X-ray with protective shield with doctor consultation.
My wife medical results all are ok which has been confirmed by panel physician , I have double checked there is no issue and no adverse information stated on my wife medical reports except pregnancy.
Now I need your valuable inputs for below questions:
1. Is there any reasons delay in accepting my wife medicals due to pregnancy even completing all the tests ?
2. Do I need to declare dependent before delivery in my application?
3. Is there any information /documents need to provide to CIC to speed up my wife medicals?
4. In similar situations how long it takes to finish medical.
I am inland person and planning for baby delivery also in Canada

I Kindly request you please provide valuable comments on above situations.

Thank you In advance for your time and response.