NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hello,

This might help all of you who need to add a newborn to your application.

I sent a CSE to add my new baby to my application. My baby was born on november 24 2015 and i submitted my application on december 9 2015 without my new baby because he did not have a Passport at the time.

I sent the CSE on january 12 2016 with Passport, photo, medicals and birth certificate of new baby and received response from CIC today (01-19-2016).

They asked me for the following updated forms: IMM0008 (generic application form for canada) for PA only and IMM5406 (additional family information form) for PA and spouse.

Also they asked for $150.00 CAD processing fee for new child.

I have 7 days to submit all documents on my mycic account.

There is a new place holder for each document in my mycic.

Hope this helps...

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
henryahmed said:
Hello,

I sent a CSE to add my new baby to my application. My baby was born on november 24 2015 and i submitted my application on december 9 2015 without my new baby because he did not have a Passport at the time.

I sent the CSE on january 12 2016 with Passport, photo, medicals and birth certificate of new baby and received response from CIC today (01-19-2016).

They asked me for the following updated forms: IMM0008 (generic application form for canada) for PA only and IMM5406 (additional family information form) for PA and spouse.

Hope this helps...
Thanks, I've seen a lot of inquiries about this and it of course is of importance.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi Dear,

Thank you very much for detailed post about adding info of new born after e-APR. I have to add my new born's information and pay the fee as well. And your post is quite helpful. I have further few concerns.

Did you pay the fee through "online payment portal" or Fee payment was also coming in MyCIC account along with other upload documents placeholders? And if you paid through online payment page, then how it was linked with your EE application / MyCIC account? and which category (from following list) did you select under "immigration" to pay the fee for new born of yours?

I have applied through Express Entry under SINP EE, so I am confused, which category should I select from the following option shown on online payment page (Should it be PNP or FSW):

- Family Class
- Quebec Skilled Workers
- Federal Skilled Workers
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee
- Protected Person in Canada
- Live-in Caregiver
- Humanitarian and Compassionate
- Spouse and Common-Law Partner in Canada Class
- Permit Holder's Class

Thanks in advance :)

henryahmed said:
Hello,

Hope this helps...

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
iawz said:
I have applied through Express Entry under SINP EE, so I am confused, which category should I select from the following option shown on online payment page (Should it be PNP or FSW):

- Family Class
- Quebec Skilled Workers
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Provincial Nominee
- Live-in Caregiver
- Permit Holder's Class

Provincial Nominee

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
iawz said:
Hi Dear,

Thank you very much for detailed post about adding info of new born after e-APR. I have to add my new born's information and pay the fee as well. And your post is quite helpful. I have further few concerns.

Did you pay the fee through "online payment portal" or Fee payment was also coming in MyCIC account along with other upload documents placeholders? And if you paid through online payment page, then how it was linked with your EE application / MyCIC account? and which category (from following list) did you select under "immigration" to pay the fee for new born of yours?

- Family Class
- Quebec Skilled Workers
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Provincial Nominee
- Live-in Caregiver
- Permit Holder's Class

I Paid the fees via the online payment portal.... you will upload the receipt of payment in a place holder that is going to appear in your mycic account. Of course, you have to send a CSE first to request the adding of your child.

I do not remember wich category i selected, i am an outland sinp PNP. I think i selected Provincial Nominee.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your useful post. May I ask if you're inland or outland? (i.e. baby is Canadian or not)

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
jickson said:
Thank you for your useful post. May I ask if you're inland or outland? (i.e. baby is Canadian or not)
I am outland, baby is not canadian.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the quick response. Do you know how the process differs to the inland applicants?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
jickson said:
Thanks for the quick response. Do you know how the process differs to the inland applicants?
I am not quite sure of the procedure for inland applicants, i guess you will only have to update some forms if your baby is canadian. Send a CSE, they respond fast to that kind of query.

Reactions: alanx0x

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Hi,

You need to inform CIC about the newborn. Send the birth certificate with CSE and of course there will be no fee since the baby is Canadian :)

Cheers,

kiran2910

Feb 27, 2013
Hi,

My question related the current topic i mean to New born and also spouse medical.

In Canada, after receiving CIC EE invitation, we did medical(X-ray deferred) in Toronto; and that time my wife was pregnant. Later we moved to USA and submitted all my documents from USA. Now, the baby just born 8 days old and waiting for his documentation. So according to this post, i need to wait until we receive baby's US passport and then pay CAD 150 and upload the completed document to the website. before that i need to let cic aware of my newly born.

Q1) Did the above mentioned is correct or something i missed?
Q2) Post pregnancy my wife can go to a medical center in USA to "Just get an x-ray" or again complete medical to be done once again because the other test happened in Canada?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
kiran2910 said:
Hi,

My question related the current topic i mean to New born and also spouse medical.

In Canada, after receiving CIC EE invitation, we did medical(X-ray deferred) in Toronto; and that time my wife was pregnant. Later we moved to USA and submitted all my documents from USA. Now, the baby just born 8 days old and waiting for his documentation. So according to this post, i need to wait until we receive baby's US passport and then pay CAD 150 and upload the completed document to the website. before that i need to let cic aware of my newly born.

Q1) Did the above mentioned is correct or something i missed?
Q2) Post pregnancy my wife can go to a medical center in USA to "Just get an x-ray" or again complete medical to be done once again because the other test happened in Canada?
1- For your baby you will need passport, medicals, photo, birth certificate and CAD$150.00 fee. I suggest that you wait until you have all documents ready before informing CIC about the new baby because they only give you 7 days to upload the documents in your account. Also you will have to update some forms.

2- Your wife can not go to any medical center, it has to be a center designated by cic. As she already started her medicals i think you should call CIC or raise a CSE and ask them if she can completes her medicals in another center. Calling cic will be faster than raising a CSE.

Good luck.

kiran2910

Feb 27, 2013
henryahmed said:
1- For your baby you will need passport, medicals, photo, birth certificate and CAD$150.00 fee. I suggest that you wait until you have all documents ready before informing CIC about the new baby because they only give you 7 days to upload the documents in your account. Also you will have to update some forms.

2- Your wife can not go to any medical center, it has to be a center designated by cic. As she already started her medicals i think you should call CIC or raise a CSE and ask them if she can completes her medicals in another center. Calling cic will be faster than raising a CSE.

Good luck.

Hi Henry First of all Thanks for your reply. It took long time because my inbox not showing any messages to respond. Today i got any automated message from canadavisa.com so got a chance to say you thanks.

My status as of now: AS you suggested, waiting for baby passport and did complete medical in USA for my wife once again because the doctor was unable to touch the existing profile created by Canadian doctor. Will post my next update after speaking to CIC regarding document upload.