+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cic requested medicals reassement for my spouse??? please help me??

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hi all

My spouse came to canada last year feb.Before coming to canada she did her medicals and it expired last year decmeber(2014). I being a principal applicant they requested medicals for me and they didnt request medials for my spouse. But everyone guided me to do upfront medicals for my spouse and i did make her to go for upfront medicals with me 2 weeks back.
But today i got an email from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca for the REASSESSMENT OF MEDICAL VALIDITY .The email is like this

Dear Mr/Ms. xxxxxxx This is in reference to your visa application for Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
Application number Name (Last, First) UCI DOB IME
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.
Please contact PP within 07 days from the date of this email for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Sincerely,
Officer
Regional Medical Office High Commission of Canada Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India
Email: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhiwww.india.gc.ca ; www.cic.gc.ca
*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international.gc.ca
*FOR APPLICANTSPLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
-----------------------
Now what should i do now.They asked to send reassement of medicals to india directly.Can i send an email to them that she already went for upfront medicals and should i send them scan copy of upfront medicals.
They send that applicant should not reply to this email,only physicians should email the copy.
Please help me what should i do.
Did upfront medicals covers all the tests they requested in the email???

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Re: need help medicals reassement for my spouse??? please help me

Anyone please??

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
See my message in the April list

ganapathi said:
Hi all

My spouse came to canada last year feb.Before coming to canada she did her medicals and it expired last year decmeber(2014). I being a principal applicant they requested medicals for me and they didnt request medials for my spouse. But everyone guided me to do upfront medicals for my spouse and i did make her to go for upfront medicals with me 2 weeks back.
But today i got an email from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca for the REASSESSMENT OF MEDICAL VALIDITY .The email is like this

Dear Mr/Ms. xxxxxxx This is in reference to your visa application for Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.
Please contact PP within 07 days from the date of this email for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Sincerely,
Officer
New Delhi-110021, India
Email: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhiwww.india.gc.ca ; www.cic.gc.ca
*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international.gc.ca
-----------------------
Now what should i do now.They asked to send reassement of medicals to india directly.Can i send an email to them that she already went for upfront medicals and should i send them scan copy of upfront medicals.
They send that applicant should not reply to this email,only physicians should email the copy.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ganapathi said:
Hi all

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

Sincerely,
Officer
New Delhi-110021, India
-----------------------
Ganapathi,

You should ask your Panel Physician who did your latest upfront medical to send the results (including *A*) in response to this email from RMO-Delhi.

-------
*A*
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
-------

Hope this helps.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Thanks for the reply.
Anyone else faced this kind of situation.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, had the exact situation. No bloodwork was required. Since there was nothing to scan for( the doc from Delhi was a simple word doc), I paid $100 for the exam in Ottawa and scanned and send all the info to CIC. Had no issues. The document asked to do medicals in India, but were are in Canada so got them done here. Hope this helps.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rks0101 said:
Ganapathi,

You should ask your Panel Physician who did your latest upfront medical to send the results (including *A*) in response to this email from RMO-Delhi.

-------
*A*
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
-------

Hope this helps.
Obviously Delhi RMO has considered the medical results of the tests done for your spouse last year. Since he did not yet get the current ME results yet from your PP, Delhi RMO says that results done last year are OK but asks you to revalidate the Chest XR (only) for your spouse. But at the same time, as RMO was considering the results of last year, you have done retesting of your spouse which would also contain Chest XR, please verify that the new ME done contains all information requested by Delhi RMO.

New tests are good as the validity of ME is 12 months, so new results give you both more time in case of delays leading to delay in the final landing. However you had option, in case you had not done 2nd upfront for your spouse, to do only Chest XR part and not whole testing.

Now if you did medical in Delhi zone, then it would land up with the Delhi RMO, which would help RMO to assess Medicals and advise CIC of eligibility. But if you did medical in Canada, I am thinking that it would not land up with Delhi RMO. If all RMO are connected, then this may not be a problem but if not then Delhi RMO may not be able to complete the assessment in the period assigned and may advise that you have not complied with the revalidation in the desired period. Just to avoid any confusion, I feel you should ask your PP how to deal with this or to understand what may happen in term of new test information reaching RMO. Based on his advise, you could then send an email to CIC for your file clarifying that you have complied with Delhi RMO request for revalidation but you not sure if the new results would land up with Delhi RMO or not. This would help to rule out any adverse impact on your application.

Hope this helps.

sktelectric

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc - ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Hi Ganapath and Senior Members,

I also got same email from Delhi RMO Office To do Medical Reassessment for my wife.
Exact same email.

Can you please let me know, How did you do this and what is the outcome after that.
We are in Canada now.
I asked a panel physician office personnel over phone and they advised that
xray and consolation can be done, but as per the rules they cannot hand over the results to us.
But also they said they can copy the image of X-ray on a CD and mail it to RMO New Delhi Office via
FEDEX International Priority. But they are charging too much for it to do.

I will really appreciate you, If you could let me know How did you Handle this?

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
sktelectric said:
Hi Ganapath and Senior Members,

I also got same email from Delhi RMO Office To do Medical Reassessment for my wife.
Exact same email.

Can you please let me know, How did you do this and what is the outcome after that.
We are in Canada now.
I asked a panel physician office personnel over phone and they advised that
xray and consolation can be done, but as per the rules they cannot hand over the results to us.
But also they said they can copy the image of X-ray on a CD and mail it to RMO New Delhi Office via
FEDEX International Priority. But they are charging too much for it to do.

I will really appreciate you, If you could let me know How did you Handle this?
Go to any physician and show them the email you got it. And ask them to do the test they asked and send them final report of those tests to delhi(given email address). No need to send physical xray.Doctor will analyse that xay and provide you a report(word Docuemnt or something) what she thinks about your xray. Send that report to the given email address.

vish20

Apr 25, 2015
ganapathi said:
Go to any physician and show them the email you got it. And ask them to do the test they asked and send them final report of those tests to delhi(given email address). No need to send physical xray.Doctor will analyse that xay and provide you a report(word Docuemnt or something) what she thinks about your xray. Send that report to the given email address.
hello seniors....i got the same email for medical reassessment for my wife from delhi medical on june 1st.....just wondering...how long it will take after medical....

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
hi,

I am in Canada with my spouse, and On july 9, My spouse also get exact same request from Delhi,
Re-assessment of medical is done on same day july 09, 2015.
Now Hoe long i have to wait for nest step? Appreciate ur reply....

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hi
They requested for medicals for me only on Feb 10th 2015. They didn't asked for my wife so i thought they might have considered her previous medicals which got expired on DEC 2014. But i don't want to take risk so i made her to do upfront medicals with me only. But on Feb 26th i got email from Delhi consulate for reassessment of expired medicals for my wife and asked to send the reports with in a week. So i contacted my doctor and asked her to send all the reports that they did upfront to the given email and she did it on the same day only i,e Feb 26th. After a week i,e on march 3rd my ecas updated to medicals received. After medicals received i paid upfront RPRF for me and for my wife. Then on April 29th i got passport request and sent passport on same day and got my passport back on 11th may and did my landing on may 16th.
That my journey towards PR.