+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Requested for Criminal Record Check (RCMP) even for the stay less than six months stay in Canada

rkant.rs

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
my scenario is different. they asked me for RCMP because of the common name. I got it done in 2 weeks and submitted to CIC. Good Luck!
i also got the same request. Did you get this check from local police department or any other private agencies???

aaeahmed

Sep 6, 2018
I got it through a local police. Checked online and booked an appointment. To my knowledge, I donot think we can do it through private agencies.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I got it through a local police. Checked online and booked an appointment. To my knowledge, I donot think we can do it through private agencies.
There are accredited private agencies that will collect your fingerprints and send them to the RCMP to conduct their record check.

aaeahmed

Sep 6, 2018
There are accredited private agencies that will collect your fingerprints and send them to the RCMP to conduct their record check.
Waste of money and time. It was so easy doing it myself. but may be because of COVID, the private agency might be more convenient.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC