+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC requested additional documents twice, but still no MR yet...

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
CIC requested additional documents twice, but still no MR yet...it is normal? Please come here if you have been asked to submit the additional docuements for CEC.

My timeline is:

a) Dec 27 / Feb 14/ ,
b) Doc 1 requested: Employment letter, July 22nd,
ECAS changed into " in process" on August 7,
c) Doc 2 requested: PCC, Sep 15th,
( I did submit the PCC along with my application; I am not quite sure why CIC requested PCC again.

Still not MR yet... I am going to get an updated PCC as requested, and hope things would go smooth for me...

Anyone who had been requested PCC and any other additional documents for your application, and still managed to get your PR under CEC, PLEASE come here and I would appreciated your insights on this.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Have other Dec applicants got their MR? I haven't been following but your timeline seems still normal.

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
ZingyDNA said:
Have other Dec applicants got their MR? I haven't been following but your timeline seems still normal.
Thanks for your input! I have been following the the threads from Dec's applicants in the forum. Looks like many of them have received their MR in July or August. I am afraid that updating the PCC would slow down my process ( CIC gave me 60 days to get the updated PCC, and hopefully I will have my PCC by Nov). Then MR probably would come in Dec if things go well - I think the processing time would be 13 months...I am not quite sure if the other things like passport requested can be done in a month...If not, the processing time will go over 13 months.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
ZZOO said:
Thanks for your input! I have been following the the threads from Dec's applicants in the forum. Looks like many of them have received their MR in July or August. I am afraid that updating the PCC would slow down my process ( CIC gave me 60 days to get the updated PCC, and hopefully I will have my PCC by Nov). Then MR probably would come in Dec if things go well - I think the processing time would be 13 months...I am not quite sure if the other things like passport requested can be done in a month...If not, the processing time will go over 13 months.
Well, most people are getting it done in less than 10 months now. Updating them with new docs indeed slows down your progress, so it's normal for you to get MR later than your Dec peers. Good luck!

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
ZingyDNA said:
Well, most people are getting it done in less than 10 months now. Updating them with new docs indeed slows down your progress, so it's normal for you to get MR later than your Dec peers. Good luck!

Hi,
I am December applicant receive email for additional docs for T4 & Notice of Assessment on 15 August and still waiting for MR.

Thank you

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZOO said:
CIC requested additional documents twice, but still no MR yet...it is normal? Please come here if you have been asked to submit the additional docuements for CEC.

My timeline is:

a) Dec 27 / Feb 14/ ,
( I did submit the PCC along with my application; I am not quite sure why CIC requested PCC again.

Still not MR yet... I am going to get an updated PCC as requested, and hope things would go smooth for me...

Anyone who had been requested PCC and any other additional documents for your application, and still managed to get your PR under CEC, PLEASE come here and I would appreciated your insights on this.
Why did they request employment letter from you? Your original letter is not detailed?

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
ZZOO said:

My timeline is:

a) Dec 27 / Feb 14/ ,

I would take it as a positive sign. I would think, they may be satisfied with my employment letter now and consider to be eligible and decided to move to next step.

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
canadacec123 said:
I would take it as a positive sign. I would think, they may be satisfied with my employment letter now and consider to be eligible and decided to move to next step.
Thank you canadacec123, for your input! I just felt a bit strange that they requested PCC again since I submit my PCC along with my application in Dec 2013...

So may I interpret that after they have my updated PCC, they may move forward to sending me MR? ...

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
lhyyym said:
Why did they request employment letter from you? Your original letter is not detailed?
Yes- one of the employment letter didn't outline the main job duties...

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
catchme288 said:
Hi,
I am December applicant receive email for additional docs for T4 & Notice of Assessment on 15 August and still waiting for MR.

Thank you
Let's be patient and see what happens... Looks like this the only thing that we can do...

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
I just wanted to update on my timeline here- i just recieved my MR today!!!!

I am so glad- after being requested additional documents twice by CIC. I am still going to update PCC with CIC as requested...while doing my medical exam.

Thanks everybody here for all the input and encouragements.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
ZZOO said:
I just wanted to update on my timeline here- i just recieved my MR today!!!!

I am so glad- after being requested additional documents twice by CIC. I am still going to update PCC with CIC as requested...while doing my medical exam.

Thanks everybody here for all the input and encouragements.
You're like the 4th person I've seen (myself included) who got MR or PPR right after their online complaints. :p

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
ZingyDNA said:
You're like the 4th person I've seen (myself included) who got MR or PPR right after their online complaints. :p
I know! That is kinda strange... I posted this thread early this morning, and received MR afternoon... i hope things will go smooth later though. Looks like I still have to prepare PCC as requested- Well, i guess i should not complain too much, MR is already a big step moving forward...

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZingyDNA said:
Hope I could be the next lucky one. ;)

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013