+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR Thread [PNP -> Paper Based Application]

ChrisBanks

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi Chris,

If you have your bridging work permit, you can flag pole at the border with your spouse and pay for her to get an open work permit for the same length as yours. You should make sure that you take proof of your relationship with you. I went through the same thing but before I received AOR, and my common-law girlfriend got a 2 year open work permit at the same time that I got a 2 year closed work permit whilst we wait for PR.
Thanks but she's not in Canada

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Can someone helped me out here and tell me
When cic send out a medical request, do they request for any other documents like t4, bank statement or paystubs.

Or is it just the medical exam request. Also what do they usually say in the medicaL request, can someone show the email
Please let me know thanks

mmsshh

Feb 14, 2018
Can someone helped me out here and tell me
When cic send out a medical request, do they request for any other documents like t4, bank statement or paystubs.

Or is it just the medical exam request. Also what do they usually say in the medicaL request, can someone show the email
Please let me know thanks
Only medical request. Nothing else. The first page is like this:

examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may
result in the refusal of your immigration application.
Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel
Physicians to find a doctor in your area:
How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your
medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office
responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.
Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for
assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of
your appointment.
Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time
of the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your
immigration application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.
Note: If you received an Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) Certificate from IRCC, the costs related to your
immigration medical examination will be covered by the IFHP. Please confirm with the Panel Physician in your
area if they accept the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) Certificate.
What must I bring to my appointment?
IMPORTANT: If you have a previous or existing medical condition, bring any medical reports, test results or
prescriptions that you may have with you to your appointment. This may help reduce the time it takes for your
application to be processed.
• The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
• Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one
government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport or driver’s license.
• Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
• Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel
physicians does not work with IRCC via the eMedical system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you
book your appointment
• Interim Federal Health Certificate (IMM 5695) – for individuals eligible for coverage under the Interim
Federal Health Program (IFHP)

And on the second page is your personal information

Reactions: singha5612

mmsshh

Feb 14, 2018
SINP I Inland I Paper based I
Federal Application file reached to CIC : 26 June, 2017
AOR : 24 August, 2017
BGIP: 27 Feb,2018
RPRF Request : 1 March, 2018
Pre-arrival Services e-mail from CIC : 2 March,2018

Great news! when you did your medical exams? how your profile went through paper based flow so quickly?:))) can you please share the tips, advise how to fasten it? to do medicals upfront?? and ??
I have almost the same timeline - just 1 month later AOR - I've prepared to wait till the August for medical exam request and BGIP, but really want to change job. PR profile is the only thing that holds me back from changing my job and life for better.

thank you!!!!
Could you please enter your timeline here in this Google sheet? Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pNbe7FDfcUmDLQBcQGDjInEOFpZ5xCHBI8OKKFM8mPE/edit#gid=0

mmsshh

Feb 14, 2018

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Only medical request. Nothing else. The first page is like this:

examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may
result in the refusal of your immigration application.
Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel
Physicians to find a doctor in your area:
How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your
medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office
responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.
Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for
assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of
your appointment.
Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time
of the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your
immigration application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.
Note: If you received an Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) Certificate from IRCC, the costs related to your
immigration medical examination will be covered by the IFHP. Please confirm with the Panel Physician in your
area if they accept the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) Certificate.
What must I bring to my appointment?
IMPORTANT: If you have a previous or existing medical condition, bring any medical reports, test results or
prescriptions that you may have with you to your appointment. This may help reduce the time it takes for your
application to be processed.
• The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
• Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one
government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport or driver’s license.
• Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
• Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel
physicians does not work with IRCC via the eMedical system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you
book your appointment
• Interim Federal Health Certificate (IMM 5695) – for individuals eligible for coverage under the Interim
Federal Health Program (IFHP)

And on the second page is your personal information
Thanks man i really appreciate that.

I have booked my medical exam for next month but i havent receieved the request yet, i am guessing that they will send the request too so i want to get it done asap to avoid the 2 weeks booking time later on.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Reactions: mmsshh

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
You can change your job anytime
I changed my job 3 times before
wow! really??? I thought I will need to start from the beginning the province nomination as it was granted for exact job offer and work.
how it works? you've just notified province and CIC that you've changed job??
thank you very much!

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi people...

If we have submitted the application and have an AOR but still haven't received MR can we do it without it or?
PNP inland here;)

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
wow! really??? I thought I will need to start from the beginning the province nomination as it was granted for exact job offer and work.
how it works? you've just notified province and CIC that you've changed job??
thank you very much!
Yes notify them and you can change your work permit, i changed mine one month ago

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
Yes notify them and you can change your work permit, i changed mine one month ago
Exactly how did you change your work permit? Did you get a new job first then apply for a new work permit under your new employer. I would appreciate it if you could explain in detail,

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Yes apply for a new job, get an offer and then inform pnp and they will issue support letter and then apply for new work permit, did it 2 times before

Reactions: AlexandraO

Binu paul

Mar 17, 2018
Hi, I need a help on my situation
Actually I got my sinp and applied my PR last year but I lost my job after it and my sinp job offer was cancelled by employer.
Now I got an email from cic to pay for RPRF and other things should I continue, or it will be misinterpretation if I did not tell them about lost of job offer. Or if they contact sinp.