+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR Thread [PNP -> Paper Based Application]

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Yup, they send MRs in batches.

In 2017, PNP applicants used to get MRs, after 14 months their application reached to CIC.

In 2018, Feb onwards (current trend) most of them getting MRs in 11-12 months after their application reached to CIC

Comparatively this year applicants are lucky. Processing times are streamlined.

Processing times are improved because CIC committed to reach PNP service standard time to 11-months.
Very good info, i hope its true what you are saying. Do you know when will they be sending the next batch for medical request?

Mine will be 12 months on 27th april 2018 since ive applied.

My background check was in process at first and then changed to not applicable and then it was changed again to in process. I believe it is ip2 but i dont understand i didnt recieve medical yet and i am already in ip2.

Usually the procedure is first you get medical request while your background is not applicable and then it changes to inprocess

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Very good info, i hope its true what you are saying. Do you know when will they be sending the next batch for medical request?

Mine will be 12 months on 27th april 2018 since ive applied.

My background check was in process at first and then changed to not applicable and then it was changed again to in process. I believe it is ip2 but i dont understand i didnt recieve medical yet and i am already in ip2.

Usually the procedure is first you get medical request while your background is not applicable and then it changes to inprocess
usually they will give gap 3-4 weeks from batch to batch.

I'm assuming that from Feb 2018, CIC changed its protocol . They are starting prior BG check, before issuing Medical requests. Even I'm June,2017 applicant. My application too in BGIP from Feb 27, 2018. Obviously, prior BG-check speedup processing times.

Reactions: AlexandraO

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
usually they will give gap 3-4 weeks from batch to batch.

I'm assuming that from Feb 2018, CIC changed its protocol . They are starting prior BG check, before issuing Medical requests. Even I'm June,2017 applicant. My application too in BGIP from Feb 27, 2018. Obviously, prior BG-check speedup processing times.
Yeh that makes sense

How do you know about the batch dates

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Yup, they send MRs in batches.

In 2017, PNP applicants used to get MRs, after 14 months their application reached to CIC.

In 2018, Feb onwards (current trend) most of them getting MRs in 11-12 months after their application reached to CIC

Comparatively this year applicants are lucky. Processing times are streamlined.

Processing times are improved because CIC committed to reach PNP service standard time to 11-months.
Thank you for the info! Do you know if they are sending out PPRs in batches too?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Thank you for the info! Do you know if they are sending out PPRs in batches too?
as per my knowledge, PPRs are not in Batches. mostly around 7-10 days duration

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
hi guys,

I got my medical request today!!! I reside in Vancouver. I need pointers to physicians who can do e-medical. I want to get this done in a week. How possible is it.

Time line:
Applied April 2017
AOR two months later
International Postgraduate stream BCPNP
wow its cool news! it looks like timeline from AOR to ME shorten to 9 months??:)))

Reactions: singha5612

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
SINP I Inland I Paper based I
Federal Application file reached to CIC : 26 June, 2017
AOR : 24 August, 2017
BGIP: 27 Feb,2018
RPRF Request : 1 March, 2018
Pre-arrival Services e-mail from CIC : 2 March,2018

Great news! when you did your medical exams? how your profile went through paper based flow so quickly?:))) can you please share the tips, advise how to fasten it? to do medicals upfront?? and ??
I have almost the same timeline - just 1 month later AOR - I've prepared to wait till the August for medical exam request and BGIP, but really want to change job. PR profile is the only thing that holds me back from changing my job and life for better.

thank you!!!!

Reactions: singha5612

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
SINP I Inland I Paper based I
Federal Application file reached to CIC : 26 June, 2017
AOR : 24 August, 2017
BGIP: 27 Feb,2018
RPRF Request : 1 March, 2018
Pre-arrival Services e-mail from CIC : 2 March,2018

Great news! when you did your medical exams? how your profile went through paper based flow so quickly?:))) can you please share the tips, advise how to fasten it? to do medicals upfront?? and ??
I have almost the same timeline - just 1 month later AOR - I've prepared to wait till the August for medical exam request and BGIP, but really want to change job. PR profile is the only thing that holds me back from changing my job and life for better.

thank you!!!!
You can change your job anytime
I changed my job 3 times before

Reactions: AlexandraO