+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR Thread [PNP -> Paper Based Application]

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
I have received Nominations under Saskatchewan SINP - OID - Occupation in Demand category. Now I have to apply for IRCC - CIC under paper based application. I have reviewed the checklist and guide for forms. I have filled up and print all federal forms and attached all family members birth certificate copy, My marriage certificate copy, if any affidavits then copy of that, IELTS result xerox copy, Nomination letter copy, Photos, Passport xerox copy.

My question is that do I need to add my ECA - Education WES Report copy, Work experience xerox copy, Proof of fund xerox copy? Is there any other additional documents do I need to add to my application?

Waiting for your answer for this.
Please dont send additonal documents , other than asked for.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hey,

I will go soon paper-based route.
I have a few questions.

1. Is the online system better than paper-based? Should I go with it?
2. It says in the form to provide info on national identity document. Is that Canadian or national id card of my own country? my national id expired. Due to covid I wasn't able to go to my home country to renew it. Is it okay to provide a letter of explanation on this matter? I can translate some government docs that state expired national ID is still valid during pandemic.
3. I have a police certificate made on Feb 2021. I read online that certificate validity for PNP is one year. Should I go ahead and submit it, and then submit new when there request it? It takes 2 months for me to obtain new one

Thanks a lot!