+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR Thread [PNP -> Paper Based Application]

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Please I need an urgent response from you all.
I applied for PNP on nov 10th, 2016 received AOR on the 1st of Feb 2017.
RPRF on 7th March, 2017. I linked my act on the same day.
I am on post graduate work permit. I have worked for one year in Canada and hence the need to apply for Canada experience class on express entry. I tried creating and applying for CEC on express entry from my online act but on checking the drop down, express entry was not on the drop down list, all others were in the drop down list except express entry. Please can someone tell me what I did wrong or how to go about creating a profile and getting into the pool.
Pls help!!!

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Joshjo said:
Please I need an urgent response from you all.
I applied for PNP on nov 10th, 2016 received AOR on the 1st of Feb 2017.
RPRF on 7th March, 2017. I linked my act on the same day.
I am on post graduate work permit. I have worked for one year in Canada and hence the need to apply for Canada experience class on express entry. I tried creating and applying for CEC on express entry from my online act but on checking the drop down, express entry was not on the drop down list, all others were in the drop down list except express entry. Please can someone tell me what I did wrong or how to go about creating a profile and getting into the pool.
Pls help!!!
So, you already applied under PNP and now applying through express entry, correct? did you already have an express entry account which expired or withdrew before creating new profile. if you have an expired or active express entry profile, it wont present option to create one within once you login in through gckey. I dont understand your reference to drop down. It is just a option you pick under link your application section.

simar14708

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Applied for PR pnp based ontario on december 13 2016 ... receiver AOR january 20 2016.... got a email asking for 490$ ...pplice certificate....schedule A if i havent done ignore it.... i already did all this so ignored the email....work permitt expiring on june 29.... applied for bridge open work permitt (BOWP) on march 3 2016 received update on april 14 its on hold...please if anyone can help me with this. How can I get BOWP and any information about my application.

klivon

Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Request
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
14-08-2017
vpkasbek said:
Are you paper based and not express entry under pnp? Dude, you have just brought exciting news for all inland pnp candidates.
Yes I am paper based.
Got the MPNP nomination in OCtober 2016.
I applied to CIC from oversea (guess that's what is called outland)

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi guys,

I'm new here, residing in BC. This is my first post. The trend for applicants in BC has little or no content for paper applicants. Got a few questions.

1. In recent times, do you know of anyone who got his/her PR within the stipulated 15months or less? less will be awesome ;D

2. As far as I know, international postgraduate students under the BC PNP don't need the English test. Did you still check the box on the checklist page for the English language requirement? Or do I have to provide a small note reminding them that I don't need it?

Thanks, looking forward to responses.

3. In the schedule Background declaration form, where we are asked to write our name in our native language if that doesn't apply to me, can I just leave it blank or is it better to write NA?

Thanks

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Chibuz said:
hi guys,

I'm new here, residing in BC. This is my first post. The trend for applicants in BC has little or no content for paper applicants. Got a few questions.

1. In recent times, do you know of anyone who got his/her PR within the stipulated 15months or less? less will be awesome ;D

2. As far as I know, international postgraduate students under the BC PNP don't need the English test. Did you still check the box on the checklist page for the English language requirement? Or do I have to provide a small note reminding them that I don't need it?

Thanks, looking forward to responses.

3. In the schedule Background declaration form, where we are asked to write our name in our native language if that doesn't apply to me, can I just leave it blank or is it better to write NA?

Thanks
1- Everybody says around 15 months but I heard it would be faster with respect to last year.
2- No need to check language proficiency as they know from your nomination letter.
3- If your native language is English, no need to write it up.

cheers

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
1- Everybody says around 15 months but I heard it would be faster with respect to last year.
2- No need to check language proficiency as they know from your nomination letter.

cheers
Cool thanks..fastest response ever!

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:

cheers

Any idea why everybody says it will be faster this year wrt last year?

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
vpkasbek said:
So, you already applied under PNP and now applying through express entry, correct? did you already have an express entry account which expired or withdrew before creating new profile. if you have an expired or active express entry profile, it wont present option to create one within once you login in through gckey. I dont understand your reference to drop down. It is just a option you pick under link your application section.

Yes I do have an account before that got expired, so I tried creating another profile. But the option for express entry was not given in the drop down list while trying to create another profile. Please how do I go about creating another profile.
Thanks for your prompt response.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
No idea, as my friend told me, his AOR took around three months last year since CIC received his docs, while mine took 45 days. So, by now I am 45 days ahead compared to last year. If this occurs for medical and other processes, it is faster though.

cheers

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
No idea, as my friend told me, his AOR took around three months last year since CIC received his docs, while mine took 45 days. So, by now I am 45 days ahead compared to last year. If this occurs for medical and other processes, it is faster though.

cheers
cool. So medicals are required? :mad: I haven't left BC since Jan 1 2014. Would I still be required to take a medical test? I was running away from BC PNP EE because of the medical test and English test

Were actually given a new UCI number different from the one in your work/study permit?

I paid the fees ($1050) online and printed the receipt sent to my email. That is what I wana attach as prove of payment. I don't need to use the Fee Payment form-Application for permanent residence anymore right?

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
simar14708 said:
Applied for PR pnp based ontario on december 13 2016 ... receiver AOR january 20 2016.... got a email asking for 490$ ...pplice certificate....schedule A if i havent done ignore it.... i already did all this so ignored the email....work permitt expiring on june 29.... applied for bridge open work permitt (BOWP) on march 3 2016 received update on april 14 its on hold...please if anyone can help me with this. How can I get BOWP and any information about my application.
hi,

Where you issued a new UCI number different from the one on your study/work permit?

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Tnh said:
Hi, have you received any updates since linking your application?
were you issued a new UCI number different from the one in your workpermit? I thought that the UCI number stays with you 'for life'

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Chibuz said:
cool. So medicals are required? :mad: I haven't left BC since Jan 1 2014. Would I still be required to take a medical test? I was running away from BC PNP EE because of the medical test and English test

Were actually given a new UCI number different from the one in your work/study permit?

I paid the fees ($1050) online and printed the receipt sent to my email. That is what I wana attach as prove of payment. I don't need to use the Fee Payment form-Application for permanent residence anymore right?
- I also applied via this stream to get rid of IELTS as I hate studying for IELTS
- Medical is required no matter what stream you've applied. They rarely waive medical but I don't know in what cases
- My UCI is the same as my work/study permit.
- If you are married or have kid dont forget to send their docs requested in checklist too.
- The printed receipt is fine to send.
------Hurry up, send your docs-------.

Good luck

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
- I also applied via this stream to get rid of IELTS as I hate studying for IELTS
- Medical is required no matter what stream you've applied. They rarely waive medical but I don't know in what cases
- My UCI is the same as my work/study permit.
- If you are married or have kid dont forget to send their docs requested in checklist too.
- The printed receipt is fine to send.
------Hurry up, send your docs-------.

Good luck
Thanks! It's going in this week. One last question.. On the schedule A form, my name is my native language is still in the English Alphabet as shown in my passport. Do I leave the space blank, write NA or repeat the name appearing on my passport?