+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC new Family Pilot for undeclared dependents.

Samkazi3022

Feb 8, 2021
I'm going through the same thing. Sponsorship approved. Medicals are done. And they send me an email with a letter that says the same thing. They also said my application does not qualify for the public policy as I immigrated to Canada under an immigration category that is not included under the public policy. I was asked to provide evidence that my dependent was declared and was examined at the time which I cannot provide because he wasn't declared.
pls help me i have same case

cheken

Aug 29, 2014
My son's application got approved. The process took about a year from the opening of our application packet till my son's landing in Canada. There is no harm in pursuing it if you can build the case on the outlines given by IRCC. Best of luck, keep reading about it and feel free to shoot a message.

Reactions: lhaye630

cheken

Aug 29, 2014
Hello hope you can help me too, i was wondering if i can still make it , i have same situation like you. But i just discover the pilot program last week do you think i can still make it before september for the requirements and application? Thanks

lhaye630

Jan 21, 2021
im in the process of completing the forms. question ko sis kasama b un IMM5532 or hindi kc para sa spouse or common law un db? tama b? thank you and congrats:)

cheken

Aug 29, 2014
im in the process of completing the forms. question ko sis kasama b un IMM5532 or hindi kc para sa spouse or common law un db? tama b? thank you and congrats:)
Hello, we were planning to start an application too, but he doesn't have passport yet cause its pandemic its always by appointment , and we just notice this program last week. Do you we’re gonna make it till sept? Base on your application requirements process . TIA

lhaye630

Jan 21, 2021
Hello, we were planning to start an application too, but he doesn't have passport yet cause its pandemic its always by appointment , and we just notice this program last week. Do you we’re gonna make it till sept? Base on your application requirements process . TIA
Its best to submit the application before sept 2021 or months before that. Yun ang hinahabol ko ngayun

cheken

Aug 29, 2014
Its best to submit the application before sept 2021 or months before that. Yun ang hinahabol ko ngayun
Thanks . But i dont think we can male it, he doesnt have passport yet and no more slot avail. Till sept. Goodluck to you!

lyann

Aug 14, 2021
[QUOTE="msucanthave, post: 8864976, member: 816283"
I'm going through the same thing. Sponsorship approved. Medicals are done. And they send me an email with a letter that says the same thing. They also said my application does not qualify for the public policy as I immigrated to Canada under an immigration category that is not included under the public policy. I was asked to provide evidence that my dependent was declared and was examined at the time which I cannot provide because he wasn't declared.
[/QUOTE]
Hi ! your post is a relief as Im on the process of submitting my application with the same case as yours. I wonder if how did you respond to the email sent to you. Help Please! Thank you

bwana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
[QUOTE="msucanthave, post: 8864976, member: 816283"
Hi ! your post is a relief as Im on the process of submitting my application with the same case as yours. I wonder if how did you respond to the email sent to you. Help Please! Thank you
[/QUOTE]
Hello sometimes IRCC send a generic letter, you should just write to them and explain the reason why you did declared/examined your dependent.Most of the case is because the mother was scared to let your dependent to move to Canada. Good luck

Samkazi3022

Feb 8, 2021
Hi there so today we received a refusal letter from Ircc. that stares we do not meet the temporary policy and that we immigrated thru economic that is not included in the said program. but atleast we didnt get any ban from the said letter only if we want to make an appeal we can do so.

Reactions: YVR123

bwana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hi there so today we received a refusal letter from Ircc. that stares we do not meet the temporary policy and that we immigrated thru economic that is not included in the said program. but atleast we didnt get any ban from the said letter only if we want to make an appeal we can do so.
When did you apply?Did you get a sponsor approval/AOR before the refusal letter?

faith923

Nov 2, 2016
Dear Members,

I have applied under the new family pilot program of IRCC for undeclared family members to sponsor my undeclared son. I was sponsored as a spouse but I had not declared my son from my previous marriage while coming to Canada, hence his inadmissibility led us to apply under this program. We received sponsorship approval on 22nd November, then my son received medical request and passed on 12th of December, and then today we received a procedural fairness letter stating:

"Dear xxx,
I note that in your own application for immigration to Canada, you were a dependent of your spouse XXXX. You listed two children in said application: XXXX and XXXX.

However, you did not disclose that you had a son XXXXX (age 16 at the time) from a previous marriage, much less had him examined as a non-accompanying dependent.

Paragraph R117(9)(d) states that:

A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information/explanation relating to this issue.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to do so. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application."

I am not sure why this letter was sent when I have received Sponsorship Approval and am eligible to sponsor my son under the pilot program? Possible they have made a mistake or what? Any suggestions would be appreciated, the situation is very surprising to me as I am very familiar with the Immigration regulations.

mcerna

Jun 13, 2022
My case is this: my nephew applied under this program because at the time that he landed, his mom declared him single (but he had 2 children already, although he is not married yet). Landed in 2016 and got married in 2018. Applied last year 2021, received approval, wife and 2 children underwent medical examination. Two weeks ago, received a letter saying my nephew may not be qualified under the pilot. (His mom was under the live-in caregiver program). Now, we need to respond to the letter. They said to show proof that the wife and the 2 children were declared. (But they were not originally declared in his application). So, how do you respond to this kind of letter? Can we go through a humanitarian and compassionate grounds being that the family is left in the home country by themselves and where they live is very dangerous.) I dont know why there was a letter like this when in fact, the family underwent medical examination already. I was hoping you can advise me on what to put on the letter as I am unfamiliar with this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.....

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
My case is this: my nephew applied under this program because at the time that he landed, his mom declared him single (but he had 2 children already, although he is not married yet). Landed in 2016 and got married in 2018. Applied last year 2021, received approval, wife and 2 children underwent medical examination. Two weeks ago, received a letter saying my nephew may not be qualified under the pilot. (His mom was under the live-in caregiver program). Now, we need to respond to the letter. They said to show proof that the wife and the 2 children were declared. (But they were not originally declared in his application). So, how do you respond to this kind of letter? Can we go through a humanitarian and compassionate grounds being that the family is left in the home country by themselves and where they live is very dangerous.) I dont know why there was a letter like this when in fact, the family underwent medical examination already. I was hoping you can advise me on what to put on the letter as I am unfamiliar with this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.....
I’d strongly recommend hiring a lawyer!