+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Login Issues

A

abdisarockstar

Hello everyone!

Whenever I try to access CIC's website, be it through Chrome, Edge or Explorer, it refreshes about 5-6 times at least before I can finally login and get to the main page of my account. What happens is that when I click on login and GCKey and enter my details and click on continue, it refreshes and puts me back in the main page where it asks to choose English or French. Then it becomes very frustrating to go through the whole procedure again and again and again before I can finally get in successfully. I know this may sound weird to some people but I hope there are some who face this issue. Any tips on stopping this from happening?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hello everyone!

Whenever I try to access CIC's website, be it through Chrome, Edge or Explorer, it refreshes about 5-6 times at least before I can finally login and get to the main page of my account. What happens is that when I click on login and GCKey and enter my details and click on continue, it refreshes and puts me back in the main page where it asks to choose English or French. Then it becomes very frustrating to go through the whole procedure again and again and again before I can finally get in successfully. I know this may sound weird to some people but I hope there are some who face this issue. Any tips on stopping this from happening?
Hey,
I have the exact same problem but further to mine, I have no messages nor my submitted application is not in there. My account is blank ever since I submitted my PR application and received my AOR. I created a technical error report a week ago but I'm still awaiting a feedback.

regards,'
Javid

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Hello everyone!

You can save web page as favorite on your screen, next time you login from the same web page.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
You can save web page as favorite on your screen, next time you login from the same web page.
I believe you would still need to login in with your password and so

A

abdisarockstar

Hey,
I have the exact same problem but further to mine, I have no messages nor my submitted application is not in there. My account is blank ever since I submitted my PR application and received my AOR. I created a technical error report a week ago but I'm still awaiting a feedback.

regards,'
Javid
You just gotta keep trying mate. I was trying to do that for my sister too. Reported a technical issue but never got a response. Magically one day the application got linked.
P.S: try Internet Explorer maybe

Reactions: newuser86
A

abdisarockstar

That's not the issue bud. The problem arises when I login and click on those links to actually get to the main screen. For example I accept the terms and conditions and after that it takes me to cic.gc.ca. Then login again and go through the same process. Takes about 6-7 attempts at least.

Reactions: Kwakby

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
That's not the issue bud. The problem arises when I login and click on those links to actually get to the main screen. For example I accept the terms and conditions and after that it takes me to cic.gc.ca. Then login again and go through the same process. Takes about 6-7 attempts at least.
yup exactly the same with me

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
If I clear all history and cookies and restart browser, it works for me. Otherwise, it will take some 6-7 times. It doesn't work even if I use incognito or private browsing mode.

Reactions: abdisarockstar
A

abdisarockstar

If I clear all history and cookies and restart browser, it works for me. Otherwise, it will take some 6-7 times. It doesn't work even if I use incognito or private browsing mode.
The only time I have to clear the history or use incognito is you know when. :p

smile13

May 16, 2016
Hi, how did you resolve this issue please? I'm having the same problems. Thanks.

Hello everyone!