+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Login - Annoying issues

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone else face this?

I try logging in and immediately after entering my GCKey and Password, I get the page with the "Continue" button. I click the "Continue" button and sometimes it goes to the Terms and Conditions page and sometimes to the page with teh language popups - English adn French.

Other times it shows the T&C page and then on to the language popups. Repeatedly 20 or 30 times before it will successfully login.

Has anyone figured out a solution for this? And is anyone else facing the same issues?

Rayyy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
yeah, its an occurring problem to most

Try switching browsers, I have both firefox and chrome, sometimes incognito works too hahah

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yes, I face it too! Moreover, because I have this compulsive need to check my account at least once a day, I swear to god I had to see that welcome page maybe a thousand times in the past few months.

Legend says if you reach the "account welcome" page and wait there for ~5 mins before proceeding it's more likely to work (but not always).

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone else face this?

I try logging in and immediately after entering my GCKey and Password, I get the page with the "Continue" button. I click the "Continue" button and sometimes it goes to the Terms and Conditions page and sometimes to the page with teh language popups - English adn French.

Other times it shows the T&C page and then on to the language popups. Repeatedly 20 or 30 times before it will successfully login.

Has anyone figured out a solution for this? And is anyone else facing the same issues?
Strangely I have never faced this. I use chrome and maybe it has something to do with pop up blockers.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, I face it too! Moreover, because I have this compulsive need to check my account at least once a day, I swear to god I had to see that welcome page maybe a thousand times in the past few months.

Legend says if you reach the "account welcome" page and wait there for ~5 mins before proceeding it's more likely to work (but not always).
Yeah, one trend I have noticed is, after each page, wait 2 mins. It almost seems like it takes time to settle down lol

A

abdisarockstar

Interesting. I will disable popup blockers and try. I use chrome too.
It’s a disaster even for IPhones (Apple Safari). So I’ve tried 3 different browsers. Hate it so much. Any updates on this yet?