+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Final Request additional documents

locvung

Mar 28, 2019
I did that. Once I go to that submitted document page, I don't see any place to attach supporting docs.
Have you try with another browsers? some of web functions will be eliminated by some broswers for security purposes, but it will be shown up with another browers.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Have you try with another browsers? some of web functions will be eliminated by some broswers for security purposes, but it will be shown up with another browers.
Try what he said and if it still does not work, Webform is the only option.

DShrestha

Apr 23, 2019
I got the same request and had same issues..
What did u end up doing.. I am so nervous that my application will get refused now..
Hey.. no need to get nervous. Don’t worry. I had dropped a web form to IRCC and they asked me to submit all the documents via IRCC webform. So I have submitted requested documents via the IRCC webform. Hope this helps!

AvneetKaur14

Oct 14, 2018
Hey.. no need to get nervous. Don’t worry. I had dropped a web form to IRCC and they asked me to submit all the documents via IRCC webform. So I have submitted requested documents via the IRCC webform. Hope this helps!
Hey.. can you please share how did you drop a webform?? I reported a technical difficulty.. just want to know what i should do ??

DShrestha

Apr 23, 2019

AvneetKaur14

Oct 14, 2018
Just google IRCC webform or go to the link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

The instructions are pretty straightforward and when u reach next page after submitting details it will ask you to attach docs.
Thank you.. i did finally send the docs but i am a day late.. i wasted a day expecting answer to my technical enquiry.. i dont know if they will accept that.. i am so nervous.. hoping for best

Fayy

Jan 18, 2019
I have been asked by CIC to submit police certificate for me and my husband. While uploading the documents I noticed that the placeholders are not specified separately. I am confused where should I upload mine and which one is for my husband because name is not specified.

DShrestha

Apr 23, 2019
Thank you.. i did finally send the docs but i am a day late.. i wasted a day expecting answer to my technical enquiry.. i dont know if they will accept that.. i am so nervous.. hoping for best
Hey, Just wanted to check with you, after submitting your documents, have you received any update ?

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I received an update to send schedule A and travel documents. What happens here? What's next? Please help

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Correct
I am june 13 applicant and I received a same letter (proof of relationship,passport because it was expired and RPRF). They said its final request no more request will be made. But its still il process and last month they ask my sponsor employment and my bank statement
So its just formal saying that its final request its not a final request at all.
Thanks
Hi, recently so many new requirements which is not listed in check list! Why they are asking PA's bank statements? As sponsor has signed undertaking so why ? Is this is the extra requirement IRCC asking during the spousal process? Thanks

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
ahhh I get it thanks khp!

also should we attach captions (date, time, place on the photos?) I'm thinking I should...but don't know how to do that since I will be sending them online.

Thanks a bunch
Yes, clear description of each photo, date, place and describing what's in the photo. You should also include UCI numbers for both sponsor and PA on every picture. PA UCI: xxxxx, Sponsor UCI: xxxxx.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hi! If anyone can help me please, I have a couple of questions regarding the additional documents that IRCC is asking us to submit. Please see below.

**FINAL REQUEST** (CPC-M)
Spousal Application (January 2020)
PA is from the Philippines

1.Baptismal Certificate - Will it be an issue if this cannot be provided? Like for example they can't remember which church it was done.

2. Hospital/medical birth record - My husband was born at home by a midwife so no hospital record was done, that information is indicated on his birth certificate. What proof should we provide?

3. Old Passports- his old passport was taken back by the passport office when he renewed it. What proof should we provide?

4. IMM5669 (Education History) - if my husband was in 2 different schools during Highschool, should we have that information separated?

5. Medical - he has a valid medical (non-ede) for a trv application, can we use that for this? We have a copy of the e-medical and can provide that.