14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
krishna19 said:
There is always a solution I've seen in forums even after application is cancelled due to incomplete documentation after sending the updated document with case specific enquiry .. CIC reopened the cancelled application .

So if you feel they are going to cancel it ... before you get decision get the latest india PCC since you are in india and send it through case specific enquiry.

I hope they will accept..
Hi Krishna

Have you seen anyone else profile reopened after cancellation?

Thanks

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
dragon17Sky said:
Hi Krishna

Have you seen anyone else profile reopened after cancellation?

Thanks
I have found this case where the application was re opened after cancellation. dragon17Sky , you were tagged in that thread :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-applicants-who-received-aor-connect-here-t269696.3030.html

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
So imp question is, what you provided in your letter of explanation ? Just stating that you have applied for new PCC will not cut with CIC. you have to submit proof like delivery receipt etc along with it.

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
This is absolutely not true. I had my attorney write the letter of explanation with proofs of request of PCC, fingerprints, UPS receipts etc. Still application was cancelled. It simply depends on the IO who checks the application.

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
Are you sure if something else was also missing in your application ? Can you copy paste it ?

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Bro, nothing else was missing . Anyways I posted here so that everyone else is aware and takes utmost caution. Its a case by case story with CIC .

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
I am just asking because if it had such a white or black answer( having PCC on time ) then they would not even ask to submit your application with other proofs. As each case is individual, I doubt this will be applicable to all.

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Gustcan said:
This is absolutely not true. I had my attorney write the letter of explanation with proofs of request of PCC, fingerprints, UPS receipts etc. Still application was cancelled. It simply depends on the IO who checks the application.
i am sorry to hear abt this bud
did they request u new fbi pcc
and if yes how much time they provide

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Dont understand your comment here .. They cancelled the application because PCC is was about 9 months old, I am still residing in the USA. The letter of explanation stated along with proof that FBI PCC was requested on March 17. For your reference this is from the letter

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate
United States Police certificate issued more than 6 months prior to lock-in date and prior to last
residence in country.

So its pretty obvious they don't pay heed to the letter of explanation or the proofs we attach. They are expecting a complete application from start to end.

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Timelines for your reference:

Date of Submission March 27
Medical Passed April 29
ECAS updated after about 3-4 days with Medical Passed
Letter of Cancellation May 13

Even though my application was cancelled, CIC is processing applications pretty quickly.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gustcan said:

Medical Passed April 29

Even though my application was cancelled, CIC is processing applications pretty quickly.
6 weeks for you to get the answer from CIC

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gustcan said:

Medical Passed April 29

The only good thing in all of this is that there haven't been that many draws since yours, so you can get back in the pool before the next one, and since your score is obviously high, you will probably get another invitation. This may have delayed you by a couple of months, but it doesn't seem it will prevent you from getting PR. Best of luck in the next draw!

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
I am sure ur attorney will get it reopened . I have seen few people replying here that how their case was reopened after they explained their situation.