+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cic asking pcc again

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
After submitting all the documents,suddenly cic is asking for my wife's PCC again.While keeping her file the PCC wasnt expired yet they asking it again? I dont understand why and that too they are asking me to submit it again in 30 days how is it possible? Anyone has faced problem like me please share what to do

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Youme256 said:
After submitting all the documents,suddenly cic is asking for my wife's PCC again.While keeping her file the PCC wasnt expired yet they asking it again? I dont understand why and that too they are asking me to submit it again in 30 days how is it possible? Anyone has faced problem like me please share what to do
What is your definition of "not expired "?

corsa17d

Sep 3, 2014
Hi.I have the same problem. I applied to cic for PR August 2014.2 month ago I got a request from them for a PCC of I country I did not spend 6 consecutive months in.must be some new rule.or they look for a reason to delay things. So frustrating

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Youme256 said:
Get it, if not you will be refuswd for non compliance

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
corsa17d said:
Hi.I have the same problem. I applied to cic for PR August 2014.2 month ago I got a request from them for a PCC of I country I did not spend 6 consecutive months in.must be some new rule.or they look for a reason to delay things. So frustrating
In most cases when this happens, its better to write back and explain that you do not think it was applicable because you did not spend 6 consecutive months in such country. Some case officer do make such mistakes and that will prompt them to look again at your application to determine if indeed that was the case.