+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC asking for a new Police certificate.

Faisalmado

Dec 22, 2017
Hi,

Has anyone experienced this issue? I have submitted my application last year. However, after 8-9 months, CIC is asking me to submit police clearance.

I was checking trackit website, and saw recently many people(who applied 8-9 months ago) are getting emails to re-submit police clearance. Is it normal?

And when do they usually ask for police clearance? Is it right before medial request? Does that mean, my case has got positive review?

Thanks
i received the mail for PC i want to if anyone give me idea what will be the next please anyone

Jan 21, 2018
hi everyone ,
i just had one question .me and my wife stayed in dubai for 7 years and we are now applying for our pr here in canada.so will a electronic pcc do from dubai police since they provided us with a electronic police clearance certicate only which notes that if the cic has any clarifications they should contact dubai police .please help.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
hi everyone ,
i just had one question .me and my wife stayed in dubai for 7 years and we are now applying for our pr here in canada.so will a electronic pcc do from dubai police since they provided us with a electronic police clearance certicate only which notes that if the cic has any clarifications they should contact dubai police .please help.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html