+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC AOR Numbers(AINP) in February

C

cchabert

vsrao said:
Are they going to check the Bank balance or Salary deposits?
Do we need to have sufficient funds in the bank at the time of applying AINP and CIC forms?
At the time of AINP you don;t need proof of funds but for CIC you will

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
cchabert said:
vsrao said:
Are they going to check the Bank balance or Salary deposits?
Do we need to have sufficient funds in the bank at the time of applying AINP and CIC forms?
At the time of AINP you don;t need proof of funds but for CIC you will
Thanks for the response but do we need to maintain the "funds required"(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp) till we get the visa.

C

cchabert

You need to keep the funds until you land, the officer at the airport or border will ask you to show the funds, no money ? they will send you back

mimingarz

Feb 22, 2009
Oh I see so it is the money, because I remember I read it somewhere that for ANIP we don't need to show them money statement if we have a full time job, correct me if I am wrong

well it will still be 2 or 3 months before they will receive my medical, I better save up, no going out with the guys and no eating out

C

cchabert

You're right if you have a job offer no need the money, but check the requirement for that before travel. :)

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi all!
I know this has been asked before, but I believe that the most reliable persons to give advice on this are those who got their AORs and have not asked to submit another set of photos:

Does the photo need to have a signature of the photographer at the back?

Moreover, I'm having a difficult time looking for a photo center which knows how to take the canadian immigration photo. What do you recommend?

Thanks for the help.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding the immigration photos compliant with Canadian visa specifications your best bet is using www.epassportphoto.com

The website provides explicit details and fared pretty well in my trial runs.

This was recommended by someone else in this forum and I am very grateful to that person (apologies for not recalling your handle).

Cheers,

jpadz said:
Hi all!
I know this has been asked before, but I believe that the most reliable persons to give advice on this are those who got their AORs and have not asked to submit another set of photos:

Does the photo need to have a signature of the photographer at the back?

Moreover, I'm having a difficult time looking for a photo center which knows how to take the canadian immigration photo. What do you recommend?

Thanks for the help.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Thanks anewhope.

I actually contacted that website and they said that they can't affix the signature at the back of the photos, which are required for the canadian visa photo requirement.

I need to know if those who submitted their application to CIC got their photos signed by their photographer or not.

Thanks!

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpadz:

I looked at the instructions in the CIC Application Guidelines and the Visa office specifications for the Buffalo, NY office. They do not require the photographer to sign the back of your photos. You have to put your name, DOB and date of photo on one photo for each set of photos. However, you should check this for yourself to be absolutely sure.

Besides, if you took the photo, as you would have to when you use www.epassportphoto.com, then you simply sign your name.

Hope this helps.

jpadz said:
Thanks anewhope.

I actually contacted that website and they said that they can't affix the signature at the back of the photos, which are required for the canadian visa photo requirement.

I need to know if those who submitted their application to CIC got their photos signed by their photographer or not.

Thanks!

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Thanks again anewhope.

I might opt for their premium service which would be a next-day pick up at walgreens.

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Updates on my file : -

CIC recieved - March 02,2009
CIC encashed ceck - March 11, 2009

Note : I did not include State PCC 's in my application

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrisR said:

They cashed your check, does that mean they accepted your application for processing? Why didn't you include State PCC? Is it because you did not know that you need them or you just wanted to send the application now and send the PCCs later.

Did you include PCC from your home country and the FBI clearance? Thanks.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
It's confirmed! We are required to submit US STATE CLEARANCE!

I just received a reply from the Canadian Consulate General's office on my email inquiry regarding state clearance.

Goodluck to all!

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi Nix1.

I called the bank that issued the money order and they told me that the check has been encashed .

My impression on a cashed money order from CIC : -

1.) They will not return the application to me for errors or more info
2.) If additional documents are needed , they will ask the same during the IA stage.

I did not know about state PCC's then but still i think ,we can submit the application with the FBI and home country clearance.
If they do request it , we could always furnish it .I am in the process of trying to get the state PCC /

Thanks and Good luck
Krishna

nix1 said:
KrisR said:

They cashed your check, does that mean they accepted your application for processing? Why didn't you include State PCC? Is it because you did not know that you need them or you just wanted to send the application now and send the PCCs later.

Did you include PCC from your home country and the FBI clearance? Thanks.