+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC AOR Numbers(AINP) in February

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hi Jpadz,

I'm confused. I got my CIC application returned today- they want an updated application date (I sent them the same forms I sent AINP). CIC did not ask for state PCC.

jpadz said:
It's confirmed! We are required to submit US STATE CLEARANCE!

I just received a reply from the Canadian Consulate General's office on my email inquiry regarding state clearance.

Goodluck to all!

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
mango.lassee,

i would attach the state pcc's with the application if i were you, to ensure that it does not get returned twice. just a thought.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi jpadz
Could you please let us know your timeline for the CIC process? AINP nomination, CIC file date, AOR and medicals if any.... Thank you!

BTW what are the state police certificates you need to request?

Thank you and good luck!

jpadz said:

I just received a reply from the Canadian Consulate General's office on my email inquiry regarding state clearance.

Goodluck to all!

chow

Sep 23, 2008
jpadz said:

Goodluck to all!
Hi,
Do you mind positing the exact reply from the CIC? I asked them the same question, they said they can't offer counseling. But in my case CIC received my application on Feb 17 and seems the page was updated on Feb 19th. I also applied for my State PCCs and will send them as soon as I receive from all states.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi everyone! Let me answer your questions one by one.

To Mangolassee: I don't know why they didn't ask for it yet.

To Ingegarcia: I haven't applied yet to CIC because I am still waiting for another PCC from a country where I used to work. Bytheway, I only need one state clearance, and that is from Florida state.

To Chow: I received the same comment from Buffalo. However, I also did email their Detroit office since it's the one administrating their website (www.cic.gc.ca), and it is where we found out about the state clearance requirement. In my email, I did mention that I am a provincial nominee of Alberta and will soon submit my application to their Buffalo office and asked if I still need a state clearance considering that I already have an FBI clearance. A day after, they replied and said that YES, I need to provide state clearance from all states which I resided for more than 6 months from age 18.

TO ALL: I hope this information enlightens those who are still confused about submitting a state clearance. If you will ask my unsolicited advice, I would recommend all to submit this document along with our application to CIC to lessen the chances of having our applications returned. Goodluck to all!

chow

Sep 23, 2008
jpadz said:
Hi everyone! Let me answer your questions one by one.

To Mangolassee: I don't know why they didn't ask for it yet.

To Ingegarcia: I haven't applied yet to CIC because I am still waiting for another PCC from a country where I used to work. Bytheway, I only need one state clearance, and that is from Florida state.

To Chow: I received the same comment from Buffalo. However, I also did email their Detroit office since it's the one administrating their website (www.cic.gc.ca), and it is where we found out about the state clearance requirement. In my email, I did mention that I am a provincial nominee of Alberta and will soon submit my application to their Buffalo office and asked if I still need a state clearance considering that I already have an FBI clearance. A day after, they replied and said that YES, I need to provide state clearance from all states which I resided for more than 6 months from age 18.

TO ALL: I hope this information enlightens those who are still confused about submitting a state clearance. If you will ask my unsolicited advice, I would recommend all to submit this document along with our application to CIC to lessen the chances of having our applications returned. Goodluck to all!
jpadz,
if you are sending an application to CIC now, then they will ask you to send state PCCs also. If you have already submitted your CIC application before Feb 19, 2009, then they ask you to go thru the site. It may depends on the time when they process your application. We need to send state PCCs if they ask.

A

Albertagoverner

jpadz said:
I guess so Chow.
Exceptionally, It happened in certain cases where CIC was satisfied with FBI check and they approved the cases. But now they are expecting.

honey11111

Feb 16, 2009
Hi I sent my documents to cic in the first week of feb but at the end of month i got it back bec i put the fees in us dollars so I hope i get the AOR ASAP.

Also if someone could let me know how long usually it takes to get AOR once we submit the application and what r the further process?

forums rocks........bec of all u guys....thx

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi Honey11111,

Did they return your whole application? What did they ask you to do?
AOR takes from 2-3 months to arrive.

Akk

honey11111 said:
Hi I sent my documents to cic in the first week of feb but at the end of month i got it back bec i put the fees in us dollars so I hope i get the AOR ASAP.

Also if someone could let me know how long usually it takes to get AOR once we submit the application and what r the further process?

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
honey11111 said:

Hey Honey (really hoping you're a girl ;)

Buffalo website allows fees to be paid in USD. Why did they not accept it?

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx?lang=eng

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is strange that they returned her application when it clearly says that we can pay fees in US Dollar ($465). May be there was a problem with the amount she sent. May be she sent US$550 instead of $465.

Please let us know what was the exact reason of your docs return, so we learn from it. Thanks.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Can you please be in detail why did they send back your application?
honey11111 said:

rk

Nov 25, 2008
CIC AOR Numbers(AINP) in February

Good news. One more new AOR with application date 01/05/2009 and AOR date 03/05/2009.
See http://www.trackitt.com/discuss/prn/1439509/

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Hey Guys I recieved my AOR and medical request from CIC on friday. my timelines are as follows

- application sent to CIC on Jan 15 and it was recieved on jan 16 2009
- AOR and medica request recieved on march 20th 2009

I did not send any state PCC and there was no request for one.

I will call the doctor's office monday for an appointment for medical.