+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC agent over phone says I have cleared everything. But no PPR yet.

snowman123

Oct 16, 2017
Sure will do. I was worried about that ghost update and thing and I wanted to recheck the email address . Bcos in my account I got to know last week that my lawyers who handled my work pwempe there email address was also there . So I wanted to get that deleted. Today I called to specifically check if that email address was deleted.my EE profile I handle I haven't gone through lawyers. But that agent just did not want to answer. Tomm I will ask them if PPR was sent or not. And I think I will end d cobevrsaconv there .
Did you receive PPR?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
No I haven't. Called CIC couple of times but again vague replies and right now I just have to wait I guess.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
The last time I called CIC they told me the last time my file was updated was on April 15th and no other communication was sent Tommy account after that. I called them to check regarding a ghost update that I had received on April 5th. Not sure what's happening. ITA Feb 21. AOR March 18 th. ADR March 26. ADR submitted March 28th . MEP March 29th . IP2 March 29th. CEC inland applicant. Trying to be patient . Hope something comes up soon.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
@Akhs : Did you get PPR? Reason i am asking is i have seen as ghost Update on 8th May and when i call the agent, he said that my criminality is in progress and security not started yet. My AOR-29th March,CEC-Inland.
No I haven't received my PPR mail yet unfortunately. When I called CIC first time the agent was really nice and she said I have cleared my background and criminality and security and also my ADR has been reviewed and everything looks good and positive. Second time I called the agent was rude she told me not to call again and also just read out whatever I can see in my online account regarding the status. So I'm not sure what and whom to believe. Just waiting. Have u got your PPR?

Vipul Mehta

Mar 13, 2014
Just called up CIC a week ago. They said my background check has been cleared. My ADR has been reviewed and accepted and my security clearance has been done . I'm a CEC inland applicant. AOR March 18 th and MEP 29th March according to my online profile the status is We are processing your background check. As of Now the file is at CPC Ottawa. I think that's where processing is done for CEC inland applicants right?Any idea how long would it take for PPR mails to get generated.
Would be great if someone could share there insights on this . If they had a similar experience. Thanks.
Did you got your PR?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
No I haven't received my PPR mail yet unfortunately. When I called CIC first time the agent was really nice and she said I have cleared my background and criminality and security and also my ADR has been reviewed and everything looks good and positive. Second time I called the agent was rude she told me not to call again and also just read out whatever I can see in my online account regarding the status. So I'm not sure what and whom to believe. Just waiting. Have u got your PPR?
Have you got your PPR yet? I just had a call center agent told me that all steps are passed and waiting for the agent to make a decision. so wondering if we could trust them.

Reactions: Rojman

Rojman

Nov 15, 2018
NS
Category........
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
Med's Request
17-12-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018 (upfront)
Have you got your PPR yet? I just had a call center agent told me that all steps are passed and waiting for the agent to make a decision. so wondering if we could trust them.
In the same boat here ! Did you get you PPR?