+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC Program

Shivam_Shah

Jun 24, 2022
For the CIBC GIC account, I have completed the payment in form of RTGS as per the instruction sheet and have not received any confirmation regarding it however in the status it is showing in progress. When can I get my GIC certificate? Will get the welcome letter and gic letter along with the mail that the funds are received?

Last edited:

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
For the CIBC GIC account, I have completed the payment in form of RTGS as per the instruction sheet and have not received any confirmation regarding it however in the status it is showing in progress. When can I get my GIC certificate? Will get the welcome letter and gic letter along with the mail that the funds are received?
Contact at CIBC toll free customer care. Although It takes max one week time

Shivam_Shah

Jun 24, 2022
Contact at CIBC toll free customer care. Although It takes max one week time
I contacted them and they told me it might take 2-3 days. and in reply to the mail.
they told me this
"
Hello Shivam,

We hope this email finds you well.

Your payment is ‘in progress’. This means that you should receive the payment confirmation and GIC letter in 2-3 business days.

Please let us know if there is any other concern.

Please don’t hesitate to send us an email if you have any questions.
"

Shivam_Shah

Jun 24, 2022
I contacted them and they told me it might take 2-3 days. and in reply to the mail.
they told me this
"
Hello Shivam,

We hope this email finds you well.

Your payment is ‘in progress’. This means that you should receive the payment confirmation and GIC letter in 2-3 business days.

Please let us know if there is any other concern.

Please don’t hesitate to send us an email if you have any questions.
"
Just got my confirmation and both the letters