+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC Program

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
I have same questions, Did you get the answers? please reply, I am going to apply for GIC next week.
What did you say? Yes or no? I paid my first year fee from my bank account, should I select yes under the foreign remittance scheme? and mention the date and amount and bank from which the transaction was made?

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
I confirm that I have made a foreign exchange transaction under the "Liberalized Remittance Scheme"
No
Yes

The total amount of foreign exchange purchased from or remitted through, all sources in india during this calender year including this application is within USD 250,000the annual limit prescribed by Reserve bank of India for the said purpose.

Foreign exchange purchased from you is for remittance purpose.

I confirm that all the above information is accurate
What should i select???
What did you say under foreign remittance scheme?

barbs_20

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON-->RFI-->NDR-->VCM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24.AUG.2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH FILE
Med's Request
WAITING PATIENTLY
Can I arrange the GIC in advance with CIBC even without any acceptance letter yet from any university/college? Thanks in advance to your replies.

barbs_20

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON-->RFI-->NDR-->VCM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24.AUG.2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH FILE
Med's Request
WAITING PATIENTLY
They ask which college and program you’re enrolled in. So i guess not. But you can mail them and ask @ mailbox.isbo@cibc.com
Thanks. I am trying to complete the application online but I got stuck with the uploading of admission letter as I do not have it earlier. I sent a mail to ISBO hopefully they can provide answer to my query. Thanks again.

pruthvi6998

Sep 28, 2020
hi recently i applied for cibc on 21st september 2020. but i didn't receive any confirmation email. today i trasferred amount will anything happen?

master_aspirant

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
hi recently i applied for cibc on 21st september 2020. but i didn't receive any confirmation email. today i trasferred amount will anything happen?
you applied on 21st sept, means on that day you received you payment instruction sheet. The amount mentioned on the sheet is valid only for 4-5 days and the payment has to be initiated within that window. Make sure you have your instructions valid till today. If all that is fine, you will get the GIC in a day or two.

Reactions: pruthvi6998

sindhu95R

Sep 30, 2020
Even I am also facing the same problem...I have initiated my GIC payment in CIBC on Sep 23th 2020 and paid the GIC amount by Sep 24 th but still I didn't get any update regarding my payment. Also I have checked the CIBC portal. The status is "expired" but I made the payment by sep 24 th and the deadline they gave is Oct 1 2020. I have mailed them and also called them. Can anyone please help me to get it resolved.

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
Even I am also facing the same problem...I have initiated my GIC payment in CIBC on Sep 23th 2020 and paid the GIC amount by Sep 24 th but still I didn't get any update regarding my payment. Also I have checked the CIBC portal. The status is "expired" but I made the payment by sep 24 th and the deadline they gave is Oct 1 2020. I have mailed them and also called them. Can anyone please help me to get it resolved.
What did they say on call?

sindhu95R

Sep 30, 2020
What did they say on call?
I have called so many times, in all that they told me to wait...And recently they told me to wait for another one day! Meanwhile, I checked with my local bank,they told that the status is not yet confirmed from the receiver end. Can you please help me to get the GIC certificate ASAP?

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
I have called so many times, in all that they told me to wait...And recently they told me to wait for another one day! Meanwhile, I checked with my local bank,they told that the status is not yet confirmed from the receiver end. Can you please help me to get the GIC certificate ASAP?
I emailed them about mine and they responded in 2-3 days. I'd advice you to do the same ans whether they've received your payment or not

Reactions: sindhu95R

sindhu95R

Sep 30, 2020
I emailed them about mine and they responded in 2-3 days. I'd advice you to do the same ans whether they've received your payment or not
Thanks for the info...They responded and told that My Payment is inprogess and the status also changed to inprogess from Expired....and they told within 2 days you will get Certificate...But it's been 3 days but I didn't get the GIC certificate...