+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC Program

siraj19

Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone
Need help in filling the A2 & declaration form.

1. Which all field needs to filled mandatorily ?
2. Can i email declaration form without bank stamp as my bank is not ready to stamp the form ?
3. In A2, just below our address, there is authorize field - what needs to be entered there ?

Please help me on this urgently.
WOW !!
Couldn't believe I received my GIC in less than 24 hours (Excluding weekends ).
Wasted almost 20 days in Scotia Bank GIC. If known about CIBC earlier, would have gotten my Visa approval till now :D

To conclude, thank you for the help and will advise to go with CIBC GIC.

VDXO90

Jul 30, 2019
Yess..i do
1.I found it very quick,
2. need to pay less as compared to scotia bank i.e. if u pay in CAD 150 extra
3. Ull get extra 25$ if u enter sukhwindersingh8172@gmail.com in refferal box.
Process..
1. Go to isbo.cibc.com
2. Select ur country.
3. Select payment currency, ill recommend INR for indians. Because u not need to pay extra 150$.
4. Then enter ur details in next page and upload ur offer letter "here u need to select referell program and enter my email sukhwindersingh8172@gmail.com and u will ger $25 extra with $2000 upon account activation in canada".
5. Within 2 days ull get details in which u will pay gic.
6. Details will be of 4 pages, each and every step will be mentioned there.(as i selected INR, thats why on details there was mentioned amount, beneficiary account standard charter bank Mumbai in my case)
7. Bring detais pages to bank and pay it by neft to mentioned account.
8. There will be A2 form with details which u need to fill up with banl stamp and mail it to mentioned email address.
9. Within 2 or 3 days u will get email of ur GIC conformation.

Hello,
I have chosen CAD for payment so can you please describe steps as i believe they will be different to that of payment by done INR.
Your help will be appreciated!

Sep 26, 2019
Yess..i do
1.I found it very quick,
Process..
1. Go to isbo.cibc.com
2. Select ur country.
3. Select payment currency, ill recommend INR for indians. Because u not need to pay extra 150$.
4. Then enter ur details in next page and upload ur offer letter "here u need to select referell program and enter my email sukhwindersingh8172@gmail.com and u will ger $25 extra with $2000 upon account activation in canada".
6. Details will be of 4 pages, each and every step will be mentioned there.(as i selected INR, thats why on details there was mentioned amount, beneficiary account standard charter bank Mumbai in my case)
8. There will be A2 form with details which u need to fill up with banl stamp and mail it to mentioned email address.

Sep 26, 2019
Yess..i do
1.I found it very quick,
Process..
1. Go to isbo.cibc.com
2. Select ur country.
Hello
Thank you for detailed information.
I want to know that there is any additional application fees for opening account in CIBC bank for GIC program (As you told I will do transaction in INR for total 10,000 XAD)

Sep 26, 2019
I found it from CIBC website, but there is no mention about application fees.
Like in Scotiabank we need to pay 10,200 cad and from that 200$ is their program fees for GIC certificate program

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
I found it from CIBC website, but there is no mention about application fees.
Like in Scotiabank we need to pay 10,200 cad and from that 200$ is their program fees for GIC certificate program
In CIBC if you choose CAD as payment then you have to pay 1.5%fees i.e 150 CAD and if you select INR then no extra charges.

kalyaaar

Oct 22, 2019
Hey I have used your referral id and received the payment instructions. But is mentioned I must include Isbo year and my name in transfer message . I am trying to do rtgs online from sbi but I do not have the option of this transfer message. Do you know how can add that ?