Jan 17, 2019
Toronto
LANDED..........
12-12-2019

Nai_na_09

Aug 19, 2021
Hai,
Payment completed, right!! Then,
You have to fill the A2 form, put your signature also, and send the scanned copy to CIBC in an e-mail. Then, upload the filled A2 form and GIC payment copy in the CIBC account.
This is what I did.
Can anyone please help me with the CIBC GIC Process and also is it required to go to the Home branch bank for getting the A2 form stamped. As I work in Pune but my Home brach is in Jaipur .. Any help would be much appreciated

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Can anyone please help me with the CIBC GIC Process and also is it required to go to the Home branch bank for getting the A2 form stamped. As I work in Pune but my Home brach is in Jaipur .. Any help would be much appreciated
There is no need, just inform them with the details of the transfer in an email. They have mentioned the email id in the instruction letter. Just call them also to make sure they know. I found it to be without much trouble. Because the bank account from where I sent amount was a joint account and with my name. So I thought that could be trouble, but they processed it. Since transfer was to an Indian bank, they are using an Indian partnered bank to park the money. I have seen it with my college fees payment also. Make sure to send an email and call.

Last edited:

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
can i know the email adress which you are talking about? Does all banks provide A2 Form?
I think CIBC provides one when they send the instruction letter. Banks usually have this, but if you are doing an RTGS to a local partnered bank, then its not needed. Better call cibc and get it cleared out.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
I think CIBC provides one when they send the instruction letter. Banks usually have this, but if you are doing an RTGS to a local partnered bank, then its not needed. Better call cibc and get it cleared out.
i set up CIBC account dated august 23. and got deadline for payment deposit dated august 24. what should i do now?