+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC is better

Jun 24, 2019
Hi all
I have transferred money for GIC to my CIBC account. I got a mail like amount is processed.
Now in order to apply for VISA or study permit , I need a receipt of the money I paid.
From where, can i download that receipt.

Kindly help

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Hi all
I have transferred money for GIC to my CIBC account. I got a mail like amount is processed.
Now in order to apply for VISA or study permit , I need a receipt of the money I paid.
From where, can i download that receipt.

Kindly help
login your CIBC account. there are some document you can download to be used in your visa application.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Hey guys,
I received my payment instructions, but the A2 form is not provided in it. Do we get it from our respective branch ?

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Hey, I transferred yesterday for GIC, have even sent them my A2 form and uploaded on the website as well. I haven't gotten any reply from them. Do we require to upload the wire receipt ? I made my payment through RTGS.

Vihang2580

Jul 4, 2020
Guys, Please help!, I received a payment instruction mail from CIBC, In which they have mentioned "The wire must come from an account in your name. "
I am planning to transfer money through the FOREX agent, Now I am really worried, Will CIBC reject my application if I pay through the money transfer agent?