+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choosing a university in Canada is a tough decision.

asnake

Oct 2, 2011
no more suggesting you because I didn't know more about Canada, I want to come to Canada for learn and work. how can I do?

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Any suggestions for Masters In IT/computer science. Which university is easier to get into. also i dont see any colleges offering masters program.

Mar 13, 2012
Hi guys, i have done B.E from Pakistan in petroleum and natural gas engineering. i am planning to do M.Eng from canada. i also submitted application fees (100 $) in University of Alberta and University of Regina, my GPA is 2.97 and %age is 67.46.
Please give me some more options for applying, i dont want to get refuse from the university, for that purpose i am applying in many universities, please give me suitable suggestion. my area of specialization would be chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.

Also tell me the place from where i found the ranking of universities in ENGINEERING disciplines

djmajethiya

Apr 2, 2012
Hello Guys,
I took admission in CIABT collage Toronto , which has collaboration with Lethbridge collage..
and the problem is I heard that this collage has some issues . I will not get work permit after completion of my study.
So, what is the proper way to get information that this collage is authentic or not . I already talked with collage and CIC call center and I also try to find out the information from cic.gc.ca but I couldn't find any thing . so, please guide me.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Junaid iahtiaq said:
Hi guys, i have done B.E from Pakistan in petroleum and natural gas engineering. i am planning to do M.Eng from canada. i also submitted application fees (100 $) in University of Alberta and University of Regina, my GPA is 2.97 and %age is 67.46.
Please give me some more options for applying, i dont want to get refuse from the university, for that purpose i am applying in many universities, please give me suitable suggestion. my area of specialization would be chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.

Also tell me the place from where i found the ranking of universities in ENGINEERING disciplines
Though u already have a BE in Petroleum and natural gas engineering, its from Pakistan. Univesities in Alberta, such as U of A or U of C will discount yr GPA by about 0.5 and 1 from non Canadian Unis. And the requirement for Masters usually stand at a min of 3.0 to 3.3 GPA for admission into U of A and U of C. As such, i would say, the chances of u getting into U of Regina is much greater compared to U of A unless they have additional vacancies available. U can apply for Masters in Petroleum engineering from U of R and yr chances are better than at U of A or U of C, cause like i mentioned, the admission requirements are way higher.

gators

Jun 26, 2012
Canadian Career Coach said:
There are only 3 Universities in Toronto. University of Toronto, Ryerson and York. UofT will likely have the highest grade requirements for any program. Some colleges in Toronto have joint programs with Universities, so this may be an option for you. Example: Humber College has a relationship with Guelph University (the main Guelph University campus is about 1.25 hours outside of Toronto).
how to do for have a visa for study in alberta?
Another option is doing a virtual study with a University like Athabasca University --it's a leader in long distance degrees.

If you have any options to look at Universities 1-2 hours outside of Toronto, consider Trent University in Peterborough, McMaster University in Hamilton.

Good Luck!

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope everyone is doing well.
I need few information regarding to my cousin sister. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
She did BBA with 60% and took IELTS recently. Unfortunately she got only 5.5 overall (Listening 6 band, rest of the module 5 band).
She is planning for Canada and would like to take admission in MBA , but i dont think so that wold be feasible with that score.

So my question is,
1) Would it be possible to get the admission in MBA?
2) If not possible then she will get admission in Post Grad rather than MBA?
3) If yes she can apply for PR after completing of PG or she must need to do Master?
4) Can you please let me know some universities where she can apply?

Hope to hear you soon from you.

lovemylife

Oct 23, 2012
hi everyone...i live in india and iam pursuing my mba in finance right now...i wanna work and live in canada....therefore i am planning to take 1 year pg program in management so that i can get a good job...please suggest me any university which offers good placements and has a scope of part time job for a girl...and which has strong ties with industry....or which is located in industrial area?

lovemylife

Oct 23, 2012
lovemylife said:
hi everyone...i live in india and iam pursuing my mba in finance right now...i wanna work and live in canada....therefore i am planning to take 1 year pg program in management so that i can get a good job...please suggest me any university which offers good placements and has a scope of part time job for a girl...and which has strong ties with industry....or which is located in industrial area?