+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choosing a study field

Tasmush

Jun 25, 2018
hi everyone! I have done science as major in my highschool and now I want to choose office administration executive diploma to study in canada in which I am very much interested... Will there be any problem in visa approval if I do so... Kindly help!

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
hi everyone! I have done science as major in my highschool and now I want to choose office administration executive diploma to study in canada in which I am very much interested... Will there be any problem in visa approval if I do so... Kindly help!
The will expect you to answer why you want to do the course, what career path do you see after doing the course, how this course will help you when you return to your home country. If there is no relevance between your previous education qualification and what you are pursuing, then you will have to explain why you made the change.

ledokt

Jan 12, 2019
South korea
Category........
better yet choose the most relevant field accordingly to your previous study. loy of file gets rejected if the proposed field is not related to your previous study.
once you get the permit and arrive here then you can change program or school easily.