+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

China PCC

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I need to get Chinese PCC. I’ve found 3 agents: chinatraveldocs.com, visainchina.com, beijinesc.com.
I was wondering if anybody here has used their services? I am just worried if I get scammed, fees are quite expensive. Was hoping to check with someone who has already gone through this process.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Bandura211

Jan 29, 2020
Hi,

I am also in a similar position to you. Did you end up using any of the agents above and were they legitimate?

Many thanks!

zrher00

Jan 26, 2020
If you need it for Shanghai, I'm still here in person, I'll offer you a better deal if you want.

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Hi, I need to get Chinese PCC. I’ve found 3 agents: chinatraveldocs.com, visainchina.com, beijinesc.com.
I was wondering if anybody here has used their services? I am just worried if I get scammed, fees are quite expensive. Was hoping to check with someone who has already gone through this process.
Thanks a lot in advance!
I used chinatraveldocs and the service as exceptional. Pete the agnet who helps is good in communication and very clear about the expectation.
Provides periodic update and is honest.
I had used his help and currently my PR is apprved.

elenahk

Jun 1, 2020
I used chinatraveldocs and the service as exceptional. Pete the agnet who helps is good in communication and very clear about the expectation.
Provides periodic update and is honest.
I had used his help and currently my PR is apprved.
I'm wondering, how much did you pay and how long the process took? I'm looking for a reliable agent with reasonable fees.

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, update to my post: I ended up using Chinatravelsdocs. Pete quoted me the best price, didn’t hesitate sharing his ID information with me, my Chinese friend also talked to him over the phone. He got our PCCs. I would definitely recommend Pete.