NA
Passport Req..
SENT WITH MED
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2012
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
Hi There

Ali has given you abolutely correct information...i went through same situation but for us they took almost 6 months to reissue Visa. Before applying your new borns visa please bear in mind following points::

I am sharing my exp and process of ading New Born..if Child is born after receiving PRVs and before landing::

1. Please get Birth Crtificate and Passport arranged ASAP (very obvious and mandate docs )
2. Send your existing stamped PPs and COPRs to relevant VO.
3. Also attach IM0008, Visa Replacement Fees (17 CAD) for exisitng members for those who already have the VISAs Visa Fees for new born child (150 CAD). Dont forget to add Proof of funds again for family including your new born
4. Consulate would send Med request for new born and Cancelled (Cancelled without Prejudice) PPs back.
5. Once Meds are done. Send all the PPs, including new borns, back to VO
6. Entire process is quite lengthy. Atleast in my case it was, it took almost 6 months to get the VISAs reissued.

Please let me know in case you need more advice....i went through same situation and understand the torment you would be going through

AFSHINNA

Dec 23, 2013
hello,
I am so sorry because of my delay
really I was in a very bad mood cause of complicating in my file.
Now I am here to share my experience. I dont like to explain details of my file but I want to say:
please, please notify your officer from the pragnency before getting the visas.
and also never trust to inexpert lawers.
however, if you need more info about my file i am at your service.
best luck, and agian sorry for delay.

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
AFSHINNA said:
hello,
I am so sorry because of my delay
really I was in a very bad mood cause of complicating in my file.
Now I am here to share my experience. I dont like to explain details of my file but I want to say:
please, please notify your officer from the pragnency before getting the visas.
and also never trust to inexpert lawers.
however, if you need more info about my file i am at your service.
best luck, and agian sorry for delay.
So now what happened? did u get visa for your new born?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
AFSHINNA said:
unfortunaitly no asnwer from ankara until now. I am so confused. some lawer tell, we can land and some of them tell,can't land . the last mail i have received about passport requesting for visa
notify that " YOU MUST INFORM US ABOUT CHANGING FAMILY COMPOSITION BEFOR LEAVE FOR CANADA " and also in some paper embassy gave me point that : you must inform us before using your visa.
but also say: your visa is valid if all of famaily member have been declared and examined!!!
okey i declare my changing family, what does mean examain exactly?
if means medical , we can do it without embassy mail and also backgraoun check and panel record for a infant is nonesense.
my freinds do you think me myself send her doc. to ankara whit a mail about our worry?
and do you know which forms are required?
I have nothing to add to this discussion since appropriate solution has already been given. I just wanted to point out that CIC's instructions asks us to notify about CHANGING family composition, which means when you are still pregnant. Once the baby is born, the family composition has ALREADY CHANGED. So, basically the above statement means that if you are pregnant after your visa is issued but before landing then you should inform the VO.

The appropriate thing to do would have been to notify the VO before getting the medicals/passport request about the pregnancy so that the visas would have been issued to all the family members together after the birth of the baby.

AFSHINNA

Dec 23, 2013
yes, I think exactly you are right.
1- a few days after medical exam my wife was pragnent.
2- 9 months after medical, we received passport request letter ( because of strike in vo)
3- we got visas ( some lawyers adviced me for getting visas while they knew my child will be born soon)
4-my daughter was born 2 weeks after getting the visas and I informed immediately the vo about changing family composition twice but no answer and again lawyers told me: send her ducuments by mail and i did.
5- finaly we received a mail from vo that mentioned these: why didn't infrom us about pragnency before using the visas ( it is to be noted : we had never landed ) I think maybe that was a misunderstanding about word of using for me, maybe using visa means visa issuance. and also asked me the proofs that prove i didn't misrepresent myself intentionally and also pointed, our visas need to be cancelled.
6 - however I sent the proofs that show i had misguided and and I was confused
and unfortunately after about 10 months I have not received any respond from vo.
what is your idea about these story? and do you think hiring expert lawyers in this situation can be useful?
thanks

Appapy

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-April-2010
Doc's Request.
06-Aug-2010
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012 & 28-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
26-Nov-2012 & 30-Aug-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-Feb-2013 & 29-Sep-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014 and with correction 15-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2015
Try to apply for CAIPS/GCMS. it will give more information.

For one of my firend, he had to return the Visa issued to all, also along with the documents for his baby. then they canceled the Visas...... did remedial for all(including baby) and issued new Visas..

Now since your visa is expired I hope it would be better to consult some experts or a lawyer.

Please do collect all the documentation you have regarding this and drop VO a detailed mail.

Hope you have proof that you had informed Visa office on time, when your baby was born.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear Ali78 and Seniors,

Good day. Thanks for your information.

This is exactly similar with my case. On 03-OCT-2014, I received medical request, need to update IMMM0008_2D form , RPRF... Etc. We done our medical on 08-OCT-2014(for me everything done for medical and for my wife, due to her pregnancy about 3 months , chest X-Ray cannot take, the rest all medical done). Then we informed to Singapore Visa office. Then I submitted the rest all additional documents which request by visa office on 28-OCT-2014 and I wrote cover letter saying that due to my wife pregnancy , she cannot do her chest X-Ray. As soon as she deliver, she will do chest X-Ray like this.

Please let me know detail time line of your case. After deliver, then did your wife do medical? And which documents visa office request? CAD 150 for new born baby, update IMM0008_2D, medical within 1 year no need to do again or any other email and request new born baby photo and passport? Please share your experience. Thanks.

Regards,
Myat

Ali78 said:
Dear

Pls see below procedure as I did my medicals in April 2013 and my wife's x-ray delayed due to pregnancy. We got this letter from VO as follows. I am sure this contains answers to all your questions. Hope this helps you:

■ If you have already received your immigrant visas, please be informed that they are no longer valid once you have a new dependent. You should not attempt to use the visas to enter Canada, and must return both the passports and the IMM5292 forms (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) to our office. Once the visas are cancelled, we will return the passports.
■ If, however, the child is not yet born, no further procedure is required in relation to your immigration application so long as the child is to be born in Canada, since in general, a child born in Canada is a Canadian citizen. (This may not apply if at the time of the child's birth, one of the parents is in Canada with diplomatic status and the other parent is neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident.)
■ Please note also that if the child's father or mother is a Canadian citizen, the child may also be a Canadian citizen. For more information please consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/rules-citizenship.asp If the child is born outside of Canada and is a Canadian citizen, please contact the Consular Service of the Embassy of Canada responsible for the country in which you reside in order to obtain a citizenship certificate and Canadian passport. A Canadian passport is the ONLY reliable and universally accepted travel and identification document available to Canadians for the purpose of international travel. Presenting other documents, such as a Certificate of Canadian Citizenship, birth certificate, or foreign passport, instead of a Canadian passport, may lead to delays or being denied boarding by transport companies.
In order to add your child to your application, we require the following documents and information:

✔ fees required in the amount of 150$CAD

✔ 4 (four) identical and recent photographs of your child in accordance with the attached specifications;

the IMM0008 Generic form completed by you as principal applicant. You must indicate your child's eye colour and height (in centimetres). Please date and sign the form at the bottom of the last page.

✔ photocopy of your child's valid passport (do not include blank pages)

✔ photocopy of your child's birth certificate showing both parents' names

Please wait until you have all the documents assembled before sending them to us and return this letter with your reply. You must attach an official translation into English or French of any document not already in one or the other of these languages. You must submit all documents by mail only.

Your child will be required to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the form and instructions once we have received the documents listed above. If you have not yet done your medical examination, you may wait and do so at the same time as your child. If you have undergone the medical examination but the results expire soon, we will send a form for you as well.
Please note that we will add your child to your existing file and issue the medical instructions if all the required documents are received at this office within 3 months from the date of this letter or from the birth of your child.