+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chennai VAC - Biometric submission

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Good for you!!! No, nothing yet.
Received this today, but no confirmation yet.

Dear Customer,

We are aware that you are waiting for your appointment slot for enrolling biometrics. Following the resumption of biometric enrolment services for Family Class Priority and Study Permit for Canada, please note that we are witnessing high volumes of appointment requests at this moment and our teams are doing their best to provide slots to all customers like yourself.

Please be aware that no preferential treatment is being given while confirming appointments.

We request you to bear with us as we are working towards increasing capacity across our Visa Application Centres to meet the high demand.
Customer and employee safety is our top priority. We request you to not visit our Visa Application Centre without a confirmed appointment, to avoid crowding and help us adhere to physical distancing and safety measures at all times.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Do you know how much time it may take for the whole process? i have submitted the application on Nov 18 and biometric on Dec 3.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Do you know how much time it may take for the whole process? i have submitted the application on Nov 18 and biometric on Dec 3.
Yes, if you are under SDS, they expedite the process per last communication with one of the sources.. some of them received passport request already.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Received this today, but no confirmation yet.

Dear Customer,

We are aware that you are waiting for your appointment slot for enrolling biometrics. Following the resumption of biometric enrolment services for Family Class Priority and Study Permit for Canada, please note that we are witnessing high volumes of appointment requests at this moment and our teams are doing their best to provide slots to all customers like yourself.

Please be aware that no preferential treatment is being given while confirming appointments.

We request you to bear with us as we are working towards increasing capacity across our Visa Application Centres to meet the high demand.
Customer and employee safety is our top priority. We request you to not visit our Visa Application Centre without a confirmed appointment, to avoid crowding and help us adhere to physical distancing and safety measures at all times.
This is auto generation as you must be requesting the status.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
My friend is also still waiting with ref I'd around 40k.. I tell you one thing what I did differently to get the appointment. Not sure whether they heard me and booked since I tortured them. But I received the appointment in a day. I know it's annoying vfs but I had to get the job done.

To be honest, I drafted the email to vfs with my booking reference id in the subject and just booking date in the content of the email with BIL attached asking how long I have to wait for vfs to turn up as the booking crossed 10 days.

I repeatedly sent the email 50 times to them when I frusturated on Thursday. Even on Friday 30 times I forwarded the same email. Finally evening I received the confirmed date.

Am I luck or it just happened in a row and I'm taking it wrong?? I felt nothing wrong in torturing them as my job had to be done and they does not know my face in future to kill me for this.