+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chennai VAC - Biometric submission

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
I have applied for permit on Nov 18th and BIL came next day. I took the appointmnt on 26th Nov and I got appointment for Dec 3rd at 3 pm.

sanchuK28

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Per my understanding, they reviewed most of the applications already and the moment Biometric is done, they expedite the process. I noticed one of my contacts applied for Permit last week but there was no BIL but stated that does not need biometric at this point of time and would update incase need in future. It proves that they changed the process in latest applications and we are way lucky.

I am not planning to defer for now, will wait until December last week. And winter in-takers has a less chance as Officers likely to go on Christmas and New year vacation by Mid of December. Very hard luck for all of us.
Thanks for the info!

sanchuK28

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Great! Congrats!

If you don't mind, May I know to which University you got your admission? Need to know if the biometric submission request is based on University rankings or province. Bcoz I filed my visa on 18th Oct and submitted my biometric request on 25th Nov. But didn't receive any email.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Great! Congrats!

If you don't mind, May I know to which University you got your admission? Need to know if the biometric submission request is based on University rankings or province. Bcoz I filed my visa on 18th Oct and submitted my biometric request on 25th Nov. But didn't receive any email.
UNB

My friend also got appointment..

Cancan11

Dec 27, 2019
I have AIP, fall intake, DLI is on the covid plan list, applied for biometrics appt on Nov 25, but haven't received any confirmation email. I wonder on what basis they give appointment....

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I have AIP, fall intake, DLI is on the covid plan list, applied for biometrics appt on Nov 25, but haven't received any confirmation email. I wonder on what basis they give appointment....
Same here.. My ref number is around 32xxx, still haven't heard from them. But some people at 40xxx got it. Not sure what's happening.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
My friend has also AIP. Fall intake, DLI on list. She got appointment. Both of us applied through SDS.