+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chennai VAC - Biometric submission

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Hello!!

Even I submitted on 25th Nov but haven't heard yet after the confirmation pop up after the submission.

Understand two days public holiday due to cyclone. But confused with the process and timing of turn up delay.

I'm into Jan 2021 intake. Non SDS..

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
But anyone experienced as people call it as ghost update? It happened to me by 3rd week of November for two days it was showing as 'Application/Profile updated" then changed to submitted.

sanchuK28

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hello!!

Even I submitted on 25th Nov but haven't heard yet after the confirmation pop up after the submission.

Understand two days public holiday due to cyclone. But confused with the process and timing of turn up delay.

I'm into Jan 2021 intake. Non SDS..
yeah. But as the Chennai center open biometrics enrollment from 2nd Dec, atleast some of us should have received mail. Don't understand their process.

By the way, are you planning to start the course this term or planning to defer it to next term? With no visa confirmation in hand, I am more confused.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
yeah. But as the Chennai center open biometrics enrollment from 2nd Dec, atleast some of us should have received mail. Don't understand their process.

By the way, are you planning to start the course this term or planning to defer it to next term? With no visa confirmation in hand, I am more confused.
Per my understanding, they reviewed most of the applications already and the moment Biometric is done, they expedite the process. I noticed one of my contacts applied for Permit last week but there was no BIL but stated that does not need biometric at this point of time and would update incase need in future. It proves that they changed the process in latest applications and we are way lucky.

I am not planning to defer for now, will wait until December last week. And winter in-takers has a less chance as Officers likely to go on Christmas and New year vacation by Mid of December. Very hard luck for all of us.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Chennai chapter is the one where not much people enroll comparing neighborhoods still no one has any update yet. I wonder sometime that whether I provided the wrong contact credentials while submitting the webform but after hearing from all of you, I am little relaxed.

Janin_nl

Oct 23, 2020
I got an appointment for 7th December at Chennai VAC. Applied on 25th November 1 AM. Winter 2021 applicant.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
I got an appointment for 7th December at Chennai VAC. Applied on 25th November 1 AM. Winter 2021 applicant.
That's a wow news... Congrats on your next process. It gives me a hope!! Timeline of Application submission and category (SDS/Non SDS? You heard today from VFS?

Janin_nl

Oct 23, 2020
That's a wow news... Congrats on your next process. It gives me a hope!! Timeline of Application submission and category (SDS/Non SDS? You heard today from VFS?
Applied on Nov 1st - SDS - Got mail yesterday. And surprisingly I got 2 appointment mails for 7th and 10th.