+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checklist

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Friends how to get the personalised checklist.They ask a no of information under the application which is already filled.Shall we follow the steps and then we get the checklist.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Friends how to get the personalised checklist.They ask a no of information under the application which is already filled.Shall we follow the steps and then we get the checklist.
Yes. You'll get your checklist on the next screen.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much once again.I have another doubt we got the FBI pcc but it mentions that it's not for the state.we were staying in Baltimore do we need to get state clearance as well.Thank you so much.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Thank you so much once again.I have another doubt we got the FBI pcc but it mentions that it's not for the state.we were staying in Baltimore do we need to get state clearance as well.Thank you so much.
AFAIK, PCC is for the country and you don't need to get it for each state.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much I thought we need to get it for the state as well.Thank you so much friend you always help

Lomez

Jun 21, 2018
Hi,
I have also difficulties to find my checklist. I cannot find it under "check full application status" of express entry nor under "continue application" permanent residency. Do I have to go through everything and pay the fees before I receive it? I am stuck in travel and address history currently.
It cannot be the case that I need to do this before, because in my invitation message it said that I should immediately take care about collecting all the necessary documents. They refer also to a checklist. How can I know the documents I need to collect, if they don't give me the checklist?
I searched more than an hour over several days now.

Thank you in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have also difficulties to find my checklist. I cannot find it under "check full application status" of express entry nor under "continue application" permanent residency. Do I have to go through everything and pay the fees before I receive it? I am stuck in travel and address history currently.
It cannot be the case that I need to do this before, because in my invitation message it said that I should immediately take care about collecting all the necessary documents. They refer also to a checklist. How can I know the documents I need to collect, if they don't give me the checklist?

Thank you in advance.
That's indeed the case (the bolded part). Once you fill the forms you'll reach the document checklist.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi,

Thank you in advance.
You have to complete the application and you will get your document checklist before the page for payment.

Lomez

Jun 21, 2018
You have to complete the application and you will get your document checklist before the page for payment.
@DelPiero07 and santhkum90: Thank you for your response and clarifying my confusion. From this board I know what I need I guess. The completion of my travel history can take a bit longer.