+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checking oinp program eligibility

Khehra1313

Sep 26, 2022
My question is
I was part time enrolled at skilled noc b job in x company for 1 year and this x company does not qualify for employees requirement in onip program.
Therefore, if now i get enrolled in y company with a same position as it was in x company for next 6 months as a full time employee and, this y company meets all employees requirements for oinp.
Is i become eligible for oinp program or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My question is
I was part time enrolled at skilled noc b job in x company for 1 year and this x company does not qualify for employees requirement in onip program.
Therefore, if now i get enrolled in y company with a same position as it was in x company for next 6 months as a full time employee and, this y company meets all employees requirements for oinp.
Is i become eligible for oinp program or not.
Why are you reposting the same question? Since you are working in Ontario, and have an EE profile, you need one year of cumulative work experience in Ontario. Have you read the requirements?

Khehra1313

Sep 26, 2022
Meanwhile, when i was working as a part time employee in x company, i was working a full time employee in z company at noc b position but this job doesn’t come in skilled category. Therefore, I don’t become eligible for skilled trade oinp program but i can make my ee profile and i did
But nowadays scores are too high. So i am deciding to shift my profile .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Meanwhile, when i was working as a part time employee in x company, i was working a full time employee in z company at noc b position but this job doesn’t come in skilled category. Therefore, I don’t become eligible for skilled trade oinp program but i can make my ee profile and i did
But nowadays scores are too high. So i am deciding to shift my profile .
So what is your primary NOC that you have one year of work experience for OINP skilled trade? This would be your NOC in your EE profile.

Khehra1313

Sep 26, 2022
My primary noc code is 7291 and i have a part time experience for 1 year.
But to add this in EE profile i have to complete my hours

Khehra1313

Sep 26, 2022
The company which i had this experience is not eligible to meet employee requirements for oinp program
And what i am asking is that
If now i get enrolled as a full time employee with a same position in y company, which meets all employees requirements for oinp program. Is my part time experience with x company get counted or not

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My primary noc code is 7291 and i have a part time experience for 1 year.
But to add this in EE profile i have to complete my hours
Right 7291 needs to be your primary NOC. So once you have one year of experience in Ontario in 7291 then you can have it as your primary NOC. You then make sure you meet eligibility requirements for OINP and then you may get invitation.