+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Check police

Rister

Jan 30, 2011
Hello does anyone know how long does it take to get the RCMP check police from ottawa? I heard is longer to get them (3 or 4) months but i think this month will be for me the 4 months... Ans still nothing on the system... any idea how long? or maximun time they can take to send you those check police.....

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you submit your fingerprints at a police station in Canada?

Have you checked this page on processing times?: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/time-temps-eng.htm
Rister said:
Hello does anyone know how long does it take to get the RCMP check police from ottawa? I heard is longer to get them (3 or 4) months but i think this month will be for me the 4 months... Ans still nothing on the system... any idea how long? or maximun time they can take to send you those check police.....

Rister

Jan 30, 2011
Mm local CIC request check police RCMP on July 15... I don't know if they submit my fingerprints....

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you inland or outland? I'm assuming you mean CIC sent you a message with the request.... Can you type out what they wrote to you so I can understand better?
Rister said:
Mm local CIC request check police RCMP on July 15... I don't know if they submit my fingerprints....

iluvcanada77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
Rister said:
72 hours. Here's what you need to do.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/fingerprint.asp

Rister

Jan 30, 2011
Inland. I got the request for my police check from my country.. Local CIC request RCMP check police for themselves almost 4 months ago... I would like to know if there's a maximum time that RCMP can take to give me the RCMP.....

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, not an inlander so not too too familiar with this stuff but I've seen lots of inlanders posting about how they submitted their prints electronically for the RCMP check and are still waiting.....past the "standard" 4 months that they had been expecting. I guess it pays to do it at the time of filing. They don't put that that stuff is required on the inland checklist, huh? Did you order your FOSS notes? You might want to confer with people dealing with the same stuff on the "Inland Applications 2010" thread....it appears to be pretty active.

Rister said:
Inland. I got the request for my police check from my country.. Local CIC request RCMP check police for themselves almost 4 months ago... I would like to know if there's a maximum time that RCMP can take to give me the RCMP.....