+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

check application status

krunalpatel_ec

May 18, 2010
I applied under NOC 2147 with AEO (2147 Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)) in September 2010.
I inquired with my agent if they have received any correspondence from CIO? And they answered NONE yet...so far, I didn't got 1st AOR.
What is the reason for getting late? I am worry about it.
Can i online check my application status? Where? How?
plssssssssss help me.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

krunalpatel_ec said:
I applied under NOC 2147 with AEO (2147 Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)) in September 2010.
I inquired with my agent if they have received any correspondence from CIO? And they answered NONE yet...so far, I didn't got 1st AOR.
What is the reason for getting late? I am worry about it.
Can i online check my application status? Where? How?
plssssssssss help me.
how did you paid your visa processing fees and to which Visa office you belongs to ? Do reply i will help you to locate your application. regards

edlubo

Aug 6, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
02-23-2011
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Coming soon!
Dear omm,

He is applying with Arrange Employment Opinion so the limits and the list do not apply to him.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

"For your application to be eligible for processing, you must include the results of your official language proficiency test, and either:

have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
be a skilled worker who has had one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time paid work experience in at least one of the following eligible occupations within the last ten years:

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh sorry I dont read AEO.

ask your agent to get update for stage 1.
nobody will help in this matter, because you dont have 1st AOR.

try to check your DD is encashed or try to check that your Credit card is charged, if its charged then within 30days max you will get 1st AOR.

OMM

Triumph

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
you should have atlist got your first AOR (Positive eligible review) now, because most of post June 10 applicant got that

cheers